Groups

can someone point me to the post that show how to get the Orange San Francisco for £79

finally found a working SF in an Orange shop and want to get one - but want to try and get it for the price of £79.99 inc topup as mentioned on HUKD

But I have gone through the fits pages of the main thread and then found a link to a method in the play thread but that thread has been expired as spam.

I am an Orange Contract customer but I am on Blackberry

Tried calling orange twice now but both times they want £109,99

any other ideas?

thanks

EliTom

11 Comments

I think you have to ask them is there a £30 existing customer code off it, some take it off others dont,

GRGO140

I think you have to ask them is there a £30 existing customer code off … I think you have to ask them is there a £30 existing customer code off it, some take it off others dont,

/\ this

Discount is for pay as you go customers only

NHS workers get £20 discount (you need to provide a wage slip)

As an existing orange customer if you had misplaced your blackberry and wanted to buy a temporary replacement they might allow you the discount anyway?

I'm quite impressed with the phone for the money. Android seems pretty good too.

Original Poster

Goonieman

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/orange-san-francisco-android-2-1-wv/763425?page=277

that link just goes to the last page about the free unlock code

the free unlock has been bookmarked!

EliTom

Original Poster

jtx

NHS workers get £20 discount (you need to provide a wage slip)As an … NHS workers get £20 discount (you need to provide a wage slip)As an existing orange customer if you had misplaced your blackberry and wanted to buy a temporary replacement they might allow you the discount anyway?I'm quite impressed with the phone for the money. Android seems pretty good too.

yep Mrs works for the NHS but I think you can only use the NHS route in-store and in-store they want £20 top-up - and I want it to unlock and go on O2

EliTom

I tried to do it 6 times different operators , its a hit and miss. I gave up in the end.

Btw having my SF now its one AWESOME phone.

I gave up trying as well (am pay monthly and they would only do it for PAYG). I ended up using the student discount loophole (just enter 0s as the NUS number) and got it all for £99.10 I think. Plus £12 quidco on its way. Am gonna sell the topup for a fiver so am happy enough with that price.

Banned

I havn't read much about this but it seems there staff have didn't answers.

Made me laught with T-Mobile. I phoned up about a contract and they wouldn't knock £2.50 off a month. Phoned back said I have seen onlne that somepeople got a certain phone for £10 a month and free when its £15 month and free or £10 month and £75. She said "Ok then". Lol. Amazing what people will do
    Edited by: "speedy1477" 12th Nov 2010

My boyfriend got it on the first agent he said his cousin got offered £79.99 for being a payg customer, provided his mobile number and they gave him the £30 discount. You need a constantly active payg Orange sim though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions