Groups

Can someone put the offical quidco thread on main site- with a direct link

Everytime i want to post something about quidco then i have to search for the main quidco thread, which takes ages to find.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…ng/

Why this thread is open still i dont know (prob a GB saving issue)
    most users who make a new quidco thread end up having thier thread deleted.

If the main quidco thread was on the main site then maybe people wont have to make new threads on quidco.

7 Comments

Shouldn't this be in Feedback?

Its one of the threads that really should be in the links box on the right hand side of the page...

Banned

why not bookmark the thread...........

csiman;2180296

why not bookmark the thread...........

Or subscribe to it.

Original Poster

other people who post new quidco threads keep getting them deleted, would help other users

monkeybrains;2180392

other people who post new quidco threads keep getting them deleted, would … other people who post new quidco threads keep getting them deleted, would help other users

That's maybe, but you said that you had to search for the thread everytime that you want to post on it.
    You have been given 2 ways how to save yourself some time without as much as a "Thanks" or "F-Off".

Original Poster

thesaint;2180430

That's maybe, but you said that you had to search for the thread … That's maybe, but you said that you had to search for the thread everytime that you want to post on it.You have been given 2 ways how to save yourself some time without as much as a "Thanks" or "F-Off".

what?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions