Groups

Can someone recommend

a docking station for an ipod touch please ? santa bought my son the touch and we are not sure about docking stations.

5 Comments

Just noticed ]this one for £39.99. My local HMV they always have quite a few, so you might be able to pick one up slightly cheaper now. worth having a look and you can test them out there so you can see what the sound quality is like.

Banned

Klipsch iGroove = amazing
    close to 100 quid though

Original Poster

thanks for your help i appreciate that, will show my son

have a look around your local apple shop, some very nice ones are showcased there, of course you then go and buy the model you like online, as apple do charge quite alot more for things in store. i ended up buying the b&w zeppelin, looks amazing, and sound quality is superb. i found it online when it was on some deal offer, for about 250 if i remember correctly.. but usually they knock aroud for 300-400... looks amazing with my ipod touch though
    if you want to spend a little less, there are other options avialable in store, take a look around in the apple shop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522113
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26119

See more discussions