Can someone recommend a multiway bra for this dress please, many thanks.

pics below

48 Comments

Original Poster

[IMG]images.littlewoods.com/is/…,10,0&$offerimg=is{Littlewoods/saleBadge_round_nosale?scl=1}&$productimg=is{Littlewoods/gr558v05m?scl=1}&$productimgsize=240,360&defaultImage=/Littlewoods/imageunavailable[/IMG]

[IMG]images.littlewoods.com/is/…,10,0&$offerimg=is{Littlewoods/saleBadge_round_nosale?scl=1}&$productimg=is{Littlewoods/gr558v05a?scl=1}&$productimgsize=240,360&defaultImage=/Littlewoods/imageunavailable[/IMG]

I got one from M&S last saturday, Multiway and converts to strapless. With 25% off and no vat it came to just over £8 will try and find a link

marksandspencer.com/gp/…ore

dont think they are doing the 25% off anymore :-(

I was looking a that the other day backless isnt it?

Original Poster

bitseylango;5351487

I got one from M&S last saturday, Multiway and converts to strapless. … I got one from M&S last saturday, Multiway and converts to strapless. With 25% off and no vat it came to just over £8 will try and find a link

Thanks bits, does it go low back?

yes its very low back tinky, I dont have a clue what bra would work with it, any suggestions?

wear none :)...or failing that the sticky ones seem ok if you have smaller boobs...at an F cup I dont think they would do anything....so I havent tested them

Original Poster

bitseylango;5351503

aaaaah no it doesnt :oops:

thats a shame, do you thing a black string/tie bikini would work? was thinking as its the same as how the dress ties it might look alright :thinking: I dunno

i wouldnt wear a bra .... i would try some boob tape or these x

asos.com/The…ear

michelleleemoo;5351534

thats a shame, do you thing a black string/tie bikini would work? was … thats a shame, do you thing a black string/tie bikini would work? was thinking as its the same as how the dress ties it might look alright :thinking: I dunno

edited my post with other bras

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5351511

wear none :)...or failing that the sticky ones seem ok if you have … wear none :)...or failing that the sticky ones seem ok if you have smaller boobs...at an F cup I dont think they would do anything....so I havent tested them

Id have to hear someone who's tried them as I dont think I'd trust them, thanks lil_tig and.......................................

.............................A WOO WAH WE WAH @ THE F'S!! you lucky sausage :-D

Original Poster

bitseylango;5351539

edited my post with other bras

goodness me woman, cant keep up with you ;-):w00t: thanks hunny

Dress looks lovely

I'd say no bra either :whistling:

maxmix

Original Poster

maxmix;5351558

Dress looks lovely :)I'd say no bra either :whistling:maxmix

What a surprise!!

michelleleemoo

whichever you choose, swinging free or taped up, with your legs you will look bloody gorgeous! xx

Original Poster

Tinky - have you tried the stickys?

Jeany - thanks but I'd prob not want to wear anything else with that, he he

oi bits that first one looks spot on

awwww bitsey thats a lovely thing to say thank you :oops:

think this one from bravissimo is good cos if you a have bigger cup size dont think a tit tape is enough

bravissimo.com/pro…ite

http://www.bravissimo.com/images/products/medium/bz01wha_mp.jpg

yep i have but ey didnt help me loads as i have f cups x i dnt know if u are big busted if a c or lower they will be fine x

Original Poster

tinky and lilac, you can both bog off with your f's, Ive only got ickle ones :cry::cry:

actually an elastoplast will probably do it! :oops:

michelleleemoo;5351604

tinky and lilac, you can both bog off with your f's, Ive only got ickle … tinky and lilac, you can both bog off with your f's, Ive only got ickle ones :cry::cry:actually an elastoplast will probably do it! :oops:

:lol:

my friend is a D cup and always uses a tip tape, im a GG and wouldnt risk it :whistling:
go with the tip tape they usually have them in ASOS :-)

Original Poster

jeany123;5351614

is this one better … is this one better LOLhttp://www.littlewoodsdirect.com/rf/lxd/p.do/multi-plunge-bra?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&SNtt=low+bak+multi+bra&groupId=542264376&Nu=this_product&SNtk=littlewoods_search&Np=1&SN=101+85&Ntt=542264376&D=542264376&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=542264376&N=101+85&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=542264376

that would have been my choice but bits has come up with one thats spot on, thanks for looking tho, some good suggestions :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks for all your help everybody.

tinky are you going to get it?

http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/482/482192tmyx3z7juf.gif

Sorry could only find a segway one

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6683/segwaybra.jpg

dontasciime;5351670

Sorry could only find a segway one

I think you would struggle with 'Tit Tape' here, or am I wrong :-D

maxmix

Original Poster

Dontasciime and maxmix!

Naughty boys, this is a serious thread!

boobs = serious stuff.

michelleleemoo

primark do either multiway bra packs or a stick on one just for the front..saw them today only a few pound.

dmtuk;5351951

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B000O5JI68/ref=pd_sbs_0/278-8484414-2835106?ie=UTF8&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&mnSBrand=core&pos=PDP_cwviv_1_image

Thanks my FHM has not turned up this week.

Sorry i hope you find what you're looking for and have a good time wherever you are going as I ain't even read a post in here.

does anyone know as we are on the subject some inexpensive bras for a 32/34 G???

All I need to know is will you be wearing it out tomorrow night!:-D

I wish that dress was in a differnt colour as it is lovely x

michelleleemoo;5351604

tinky and lilac, you can both bog off with your f's, Ive only got ickle … tinky and lilac, you can both bog off with your f's, Ive only got ickle ones :cry::cry:actually an elastoplast will probably do it! :oops:

tried corn plasters???

And if I could I would happily share mine....would rather be DD so I could buy nice normal underwear

ps where is the dress from and how much was it? I agree....it is lovely!!!

(just thought....if you dont find one...a black halterneck bikini top may look ok....the ones that tie at the back....might look part of the dress?)

ilovepink;5352058

does anyone know as we are on the subject some inexpensive bras for a … does anyone know as we are on the subject some inexpensive bras for a 32/34 G???

brastop.com/Set…lue

Don't bother wearing one.

Original Poster

lil_tiger;5352136

tried corn plasters??? :pAnd if I could I would happily share … tried corn plasters??? :pAnd if I could I would happily share mine....would rather be DD so I could buy nice normal underwearps where is the dress from and how much was it? I agree....it is lovely!!!(just thought....if you dont find one...a black halterneck bikini top may look ok....the ones that tie at the back....might look part of the dress?)

its from marshall ward £29, and i mentioned bikini top earlier as thats what I normally do :thumbsup: thanks hun

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;5352083

All I need to know is will you be wearing it out tomorrow night!:-D

is that me?
not tomo its for my birthday

Banned

no bra is needed, be brave and go it alone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    3. Better watch out for these...912
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930

See more discussions