Can someone recommend a toaster please!

Found 21st Jan 2016
Sounds a bit mundane but i'm fed up of buying toasters that everyday bread just doesnt fit into

I'm looking for a 4 slice toast that warburtons/hovis/kingsmill bread fits into. My current one won't take any of the major brands without having to physically push the slices into the slots where it either gets all bendy, gets the crust stuck or fails to toast parts.I just want a toaster that will toast bagels and have no problems with any sliced bread

I'm not looking to spend loads, i've seen some for silly money but my cheapo tesco one just isn't cutting it
Community Updates
AskToaster
10 Comments
I've heard Leo is a good toaster

http://cdn.meme.am/images/10619066.jpg
There's one in Northamptonshire that's OK.
Can't you turn it over half way through

Seemingly a lot of people do have this problem though with the bread not fitting.
Russell Hobbs model no 13766 fits a whole large slice no problem but it's a two slice. Don't know if they do a four slice one.
Edited by: "LJM" 21st Jan 2016
Original Poster
Thanks, i'll try the asda one, pretty sure i had one of them years ago and had no issue. Honestly the tesco one is horrendous. bread comes out in an S shape if it comes out at all, constantly getting stuck.
kittyrache

Thanks, i'll try the asda one, pretty sure i had one of them years ago … Thanks, i'll try the asda one, pretty sure i had one of them years ago and had no issue. Honestly the tesco one is horrendous. bread comes out in an S shape if it comes out at all, constantly getting stuck.

That one was posted on another thread when somebody else was looking for one and they said they had that toaster & recommended it.
I have been complimented on my toast on several occasions
delongli
I've got a slightly older model of this one

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/2393784.htm

I use hovis 50/50 medium slice and they almost always fit but not upright sideways only. Not sure if the newer model has changed but if the internal dimensions are the same it should do the job. to be honest I think you should just go with a packet of bread and see if it fits a whole slice in it before buying
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants