Groups

Can someone recommend epson compatible ink please

Hi,
    Can someone recommend a brand of compatible ink for my epson R300 inkjet printer. Hopefully a brand someone uses and can say its works well and causes no problems.
    Many thanks

6 Comments

I have been using these from SVP for ages and have had no problems

svp.co.uk/pro…511

In their 'Wild Wednesday' promotion tomorrow you can get 3 full sets (18 cartrides) for £11.99 + P&P

Original Poster

wow thats a good price I have always used originals but just can't afford it anymore.
    I take it photos print out just as good?
    Thanks

lurcheress;2089498

wow thats a good price I have always used originals but just can't afford … wow thats a good price I have always used originals but just can't afford it anymore. I take it photos print out just as good?Thanks

They do for me.

The promotion starts at 12 noon until the stock runs out (which will be quick)

The promotional 'Wipe-Out' discount price starts at 12.00 noon on … The promotional 'Wipe-Out' discount price starts at 12.00 noon on Wednesday (product may show as 'out of stock' in the run-up) and lasts until either the product sells out or the sale period concludes 24 hours later.

After that the price revert to £13.38. P&P will be about a fiver but you can add other thing to that order such as extra blacks, photo paper etc for the same P&P and SVP are one of the most respected and best online retailers about.

If you're buying from SVP, don't forget you can get a slight discount (amount varies depending on the item) by being a HUKD member. You have to sign up for an account first though. Instructions ]here.

Original Poster

nightswimmer;2089552

If you're buying from SVP, don't forget you can get a slight discount … If you're buying from SVP, don't forget you can get a slight discount (amount varies depending on the item) by being a HUKD member. You have to sign up for an account first though. Instructions ]here.

Thankyou just registered..:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764284
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…55
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31148
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2030

See more discussions