Can someone recommend me some good wii fit games please?

3 replies
Found 8th Dec 2009
Hi

Ive bought my parents a Wii Fit for Christmas but Im unsure about which games are any good.

I was going to buy the Wii Fit Plus but it looks a bit boring to me? Ive also looked at the Rayman Raving Rabbits.. I don't know where to start though really.

Preferably not much more than £15 if I can help it!

Thank you

3 Comments

Original Poster

anyone!??

Some of the balance games on Fit Plus are fun to play and would provide laughs at Christmas. With this new game, you don't have to keep switching profiles like you did on the original.
I think the Rabbits game is good as a 'party' game. Not sure if your parents are 'snow boarders' if they are then Shaun White snowboarding could be an option

Good luck

Original Poster

SpringBourne;7152956

Some of the balance games on Fit Plus are fun to play and would provide … Some of the balance games on Fit Plus are fun to play and would provide laughs at Christmas. With this new game, you don't have to keep switching profiles like you did on the original.I think the Rabbits game is good as a 'party' game. Not sure if your parents are 'snow boarders' if they are then Shaun White snowboarding could be an optionGood luck

lol at the snowboarding! No.. don't think theyre snowboarders:whistling: ..
I will prob end up playing it safe with the wii fit plus then. Thank you :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…710
    2. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?23
    3. Foo fighters pre sale code89
    4. Anyone got an Infrared bathroom heater?22

See more discussions