Can someone suggest good PS3 game for 12 year old.

Found 2nd May 2009
Hi
Can anyone suggest a few good PS3 games for a 12 nearly 13 year old.
He has little big planet and loves that. He is wanting some of the war games like his friends but as I also have a 10 year old who sits with him i find them slightly inappropriate.
Wonder if there was any good action or adventure type games. Dont mind if it is for slightly older kids i just particularly hate bad language. I dont mind fighting as long as its not too bloody if you know what i mean.
Thanks

16 Comments

littlebigplanet absolutely brilliant game

Ratchet & Clank

any of the burnout games :thumbsup:

Ratchet and clank perfect for that age range....any age in fact lol

bob100;5101509

littlebigplanet absolutely brilliant game

]http//ho…re/

=£8.91

deadduck_145;5101537

http://hotukdeals.com/item/392218/little-big-planet-ps3-8-91-delivere/=£8.91

He has little big planet and loves that.

ratchet and clank - great game.
uncharted maybe, but i think ratchet and clank is your best bet.
it has losts of 'weapons' but its thinks like jelly machines etc - harmless fun

emhaslam;5101627

ratchet and clank - great game.uncharted maybe, but i think ratchet and … ratchet and clank - great game.uncharted maybe, but i think ratchet and clank is your best bet.it has losts of 'weapons' but its thinks like jelly machines etc - harmless fun

yep i agree totally

resistance 2 its ok to shoot monsters its not real violence like saints row 2 or gta4

Original Poster

Thanks guys I will take a look at your suggestions.

Original Poster

milhouse;5101849

resistance 2 its ok to shoot monsters its not real violence like saints … resistance 2 its ok to shoot monsters its not real violence like saints row 2 or gta4

I will look at this ashe already has ratchet....it makes me laugh because i agree with you...i have no problem with him shooting monsters...not sure what a psychologist would think to my reasoning.

Original Poster

phatboy123;5101514

any of the burnout games :thumbsup:

Am i right in thinking they are racing games....he has something similar so would probably like this too. thanks

resistance 2 is an 18 but not blood a guts terror like resident evil 5 also great for online team play

What about some of the music rhythm games like Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero World Tour or Rock Band 1 or 2.

Also Lego Indiana Jones/Star \Wars/Batman are good for kids.

I think Motorstorm 1+2 are great fun aswell.

Goofey's Girl;5101920

Am i right in thinking they are racing games....he has something similar … Am i right in thinking they are racing games....he has something similar so would probably like this too. thanks

yeah, its good fun :thumbsup:

]get it here
also you could get it on ebay for less

Any Lego game, if the 10yr old wants to join in they can as it's multiplayer.
Post a comment
@
    Text