Groups
    EXPIRED

Can someone tell me how many England caps Beckham has please

Don't follow football myself and am getting a few different answers via google

Thanks

14 Comments

Banned

115 caps.

115, i counted

Banned

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ham

en.wikipedia.org/wik…dia

Wikipedia (pronounced /ˌwiːkiˈpiːdi.ə/, WEE-kee-PEE-dee-ə or /ˌwɪkɨˈpiːdi.ə/, WI-ki-PEE-dee-ə) is a free,[5] web-based, collaborative, multilingual encyclopedia project supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its name is a portmanteau of the words wiki (a technology for creating collaborative websites, from the Hawaiian word wiki, meaning "quick") and encyclopedia. Wikipedia's 13 million articles (three million in the English Wikipedia) have been written collaboratively by volunteers around the world, and almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site.[6] Launched in 2001 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger,[7] it is currently the largest and most popular general reference work on the Internet.

Original Poster

thanks for answers

thread expired

124 actually

Banned

fight to the death......

casparwhite;6665574

fight to the death......

I don't get ya?

Banned

some are saying 115 and you say 124

i say fight.....

124 :-)

dinglebin;6665561

124 actually

MarzBarz;6665839

124 :-)

Just curious to know where you get 124 from?

deek72;6665918

Just curious to know where you get 124 from?

Question asked how many Eng Caps has beckham had.

115 1st team caps and 9 u21 caps = 124 England Caps

:thumbsup:

dinglebin;6671674

Question asked how many Eng Caps has beckham had.115 1st team caps and 9 … Question asked how many Eng Caps has beckham had.115 1st team caps and 9 u21 caps = 124 England Caps:thumbsup:

So why does The FA quote only senior caps?

kyalion;6671861

So why does The FA quote only senior caps?

Maybe because your link takes you to the 'Senior Mens' section of the FA site. Beckham played 9 times at U21 level which entitled him to 9 U21 Caps. He also had an On Loan spell at Preston North End shortly after he signed for United.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions