can someone tell me how to contact an admin?

9 replies
Found 8th Oct 2016
I cannot find any way to contact an admin.

Can some admin/mod explain why a deal I posted and purchased myself (and have had delivered) has been deleted without any pm? I assume someone has done it for a reason and is not just being vindictive? the price has risen as often happens, so you simply expire the deal as normal.

I'd I can't get a valid explanation why it was deleted I won't be going out of my way to post anything new, no point you see! No great loss I suppose?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

loopylloyd

http://www.hotukdeals.com/contact

You mean they should click the contact button that's at the bottom of every page?

Madness I tell you! Madness!

Original Poster

is it also on the android app? because I cannot find it

Original Poster

dcx_badass

You mean they should click the contact button that's at the bottom of … You mean they should click the contact button that's at the bottom of every page? Madness I tell you! Madness!

​thanks

Hi MadBob,

Sorry you're having a problem. Having a look, from what I can see, the last deal that you have posted that was subsequently deleted was back in 2013. Your latest deal has been expired as the price has increased from £18.99 to £21.99. This should be viewable here - https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/mymemory-co-uk-microsd-integral-128gb-micro-sdxc-card-for-smartphone-tablet-uhs-2522093

loopylloyd has already given the link to contact admin above. Please let me know if there's anything I'm missing.

Thanks

Original Poster

thanks, ​when I click on that link it says deal no longer exists (android app) also deal is not visible under my deals, is the app broken?

hey why was my deal in 2013 deleted?
Edited by: "MadBob" 8th Oct 2016

MadBob

thanks, ​when I click on that link it says deal no longer exists (android … thanks, ​when I click on that link it says deal no longer exists (android app) also deal is not visible under my deals, is the app broken?hey why was my deal in 2013 deleted?

Looks like it could have been a glitch. I've flagged it to the admin team but should be viewable to you now! Let me know if it isn't!!

Thanks!

Original Poster

Cheers I feel better now I'll put my dummy back in.

although it doesn't appear on my deal number count so there is definitely a bug there.
Edited by: "MadBob" 8th Oct 2016

It might be because your settings are set to exclude expired deals, you can change this in the app to show expired deals.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions