Can someone tell me if this is a good deal?

Posted 26th Aug 2020
Cod Black Ops Cold War is £64.99 on PSN. This is the PS5 upgrade version. store.playstation.com/en-…001

Shopto.net have PSN top up cards on discount so £50 is down to £42.85 and £15 is down to £12.85 shopto.net/en/…up/

So I could then buy COD for £55.70 instead of £64.99

Good deal or not?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Depends if you're bothered about having digital or physical.
From what I have read, you can buy the physical version on PS4 and upgrade to PS5 for £10 (I don't know what the process is) but physical tends to always be cheaper
Obviously digital is less hassle as it upgrades automatically and you get all the digital bonuses including the beta access

You're technically paying £45 for the game and £10 for the upgrade. If you think it's a good deal, go for it. I personally will be waiting.

Also, if you buy the ps4 version, you can still play it on the ps5 in a backwards compatible state (so you will not have the higher graphics and refresh rate) but can then upgrade to the ps5 edition for £10 when the time comes
Edited by: "Kienio" 26th Aug
Get it from Game
Pay the extra and get it from game, you can recover some when you sell it if game one is physical copy. If you can't be asked with eBay, just use cex.
Post a comment
@
    Text