Groups

Can someone tell me what bump means in an ad?

As above, probably being thick but thought I'd ask, don't shoot me, its only a question!

Thanks x

11 Comments

Banned

Bring Up My Post

If your thread is on page three you need to bump it to the top of page 1, only 3 bumps allowed though.

How do you do it?

sensation

How do you do it?

By posting in it. Most people just say 'bump'. Random unneccesary chatter will count though, and you'll get slapped by a mod if caught doing it intentionally.

Original Poster

Cheers guys for your answers, got it now. Going to try listing for stuff for sale later for a Xmas clear out, any other tips to keep myself on the right side of the mods? I'm frightened of those guys! I know I have to put my pic on with a note of my ID and date and I can't list more than once. Anything else essential?
    Thanks again x

peodude

All you need to know is in the 2nd post here … All you need to know is in the 2nd post here http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/updated-hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-r/63512

The second post?

Penny Saver

The second post?

Yes, the first post is a disclaimer, saying follow the rules, and then, in the 2nd post, is the actual rules.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, will give it a go now x

Banned

Bump for anyone who hasn't read this yet

Original Poster

Put a post "1st bump" on an ad i'm selling about two hours ago and its not moved yet. Does it take a while?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846175
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764227
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1321

See more discussions