Groups

Can someone tell me what to do if someone is suspended?

Hi,
    Can one of the admin please tell me why heovang has been suspended. I am worried because I have sent a game to him and he has not sent mine yet.
    Thanks
    Danny

9 Comments

end well this will not.

inb4 people say ring him to find out, only for you not to have asked him for his number or bother reading the FS/T rules

*grabs popcorn*

A suspension is only for some days - the person isn't banned.

o deary good luck OP!

Original Poster

damn you're right i forgot to ask for his number! That is why the rule was made i guess

Original Poster

I just hope I havent sent time crisis 4 out for nothing! he seemed fine and we messaged each other a lot, just cannot find any reason he has been suspended.

Who is it? new member?

EDIT - just had a look, feedback suggests you should be ok

dthomas;3828214

I just hope I havent sent time crisis 4 out for nothing! he seemed fine … I just hope I havent sent time crisis 4 out for nothing! he seemed fine and we messaged each other a lot, just cannot find any reason he has been suspended.

hotukdeals.com/ite…mi/

Original Poster

thanks for that emasu, it seems he did break a rule but hopefully the suspension isnt a long one. just a shame i cannot still send him pms

black gerbil1;3828158

end well this will not.inb4 people say ring him to find out, only for you … end well this will not.inb4 people say ring him to find out, only for you not to have asked him for his number or bother reading the FS/T rules*grabs popcorn*

inb4..................http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/fs-1.png
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?25
      2. Samsung s8 trade in23
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?22
      4. Battery drain on iOS 111324

See more discussions