Can someone tell me when the Boots 75% off sale started (in store and online)?

I am writing a complaint letter to Boots regarding the appauling way they have handled their sale. It is now NOT coming back online because they can't sort it out. I have not been able to get hold of hardly any of the stuff I wanted (online or in store) and despite the items I want being in stock online, if you want them you have to pay full price for them. I even called them and asked them and was told that if they are online, but should have been in the sale, you will still have to pay the full price for them.

So, I am writing a letter but need to know what date the sale started in store and online (the 75% off sale)

Thanks

8 Comments

it was two weeks last weds wasnt it
the 75 percent

my local largish store only had tat in their 75% off sale, i go there 9.15am 14th jan, if they could us a list of what stores have any stock, that would be good.

meeowcat;4172812

my local largish store only had tat in their 75% off sale, i go there … my local largish store only had tat in their 75% off sale, i go there 9.15am 14th jan, if they could us a list of what stores have any stock, that would be good.

Isn't amazing that at Bluewater Boots they were deliverying and replenishing the 75% off sales stock the day after the sale started and the day after the website crashed for the first time. Diabolical shambles.

I ordered online, all items were 755 off. i got them a few days later - all were in stock. Well pleased!

Original Poster

BEANZ-ON-TOAST;4172887

I ordered online, all items were 755 off. i got them a few days later - … I ordered online, all items were 755 off. i got them a few days later - all were in stock. Well pleased!

Lucky you. I got nothing. I couldn't order despite staying up to some stupid hour in the morning trying. My local stores had ****** all in the sale from day one so I am not happy at all!

Kim if you really wanted the stuff you should of bought it 50% off online.
Everything i really wanted i ordered boxing day maybe day after.

I did manage to get stuff this week 75% off , but tbh i wouldnt of paid more than the prices i paid for it.
So im glad i got it but i could live w/o the stuff too

Good luck with your letter, I too am disgusted at the way the sale was handled. It drove me up the wall !!!! :w00t:

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4173602

Kim if you really wanted the stuff you should of bought it 50% off … Kim if you really wanted the stuff you should of bought it 50% off online.Everything i really wanted i ordered boxing day maybe day after.I did manage to get stuff this week 75% off , but tbh i wouldnt of paid more than the prices i paid for it.So im glad i got it but i could live w/o the stuff too

I didn't want to pay the prices it was even at 50%, at 75% is it ok but even at 50% off it was overpriced.

I am going to send them the letter I wrote on Monday, if I don't hear back they will just keep getting letters until they do.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1535
    2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2589
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1220
    4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219

See more discussions