Groups

Can somone please find me the cheapest price for this trampoline?

Can anyone find this
    johnlewis.com/230…spx

or the 12 ft version significantly cheaper then on the John Lewis website - you lot usually find stuff much cheaper then I can - we need to buy it for a special birthday next week. Suggestions of comparable trampolines also helpful. Many thanks. Fairy

10 Comments

I can't find anywhere cheaper than John Lewis but you should be able to use some vouchers such as this one: hotukdeals.com/ite…ew/
    and also get 7% off through quidco making the total price around £264. Hope it helps!

Prices of trampolines go UP and DOWN, good luck.!

I know this one is only a 10ft one but it is considerably cheaper (includes enclosure) at £99.99;-)

10ft trampoline

Original Poster

guru_the;1825618

Prices of trampolines go UP and DOWN, good luck.!

oh very good

Having looked at the advert ,is it possible that you could be paying £300 for a safety net????
    The actual Trampoline is £700 so together thats £1000!!!!. Someones going to be very lucky on their Birthday.!!

Personally I have this:

outdoortoysdirect.co.uk/Rou…age

At £199 its plenty strong enough for 2/3 teeenagers on at once (or just me...Im a big lad) and comes with safety enclosure.!! :thumbsup:

Dougb1;1825681

Having looked at the advert ,is it possible that you could be paying £300 … Having looked at the advert ,is it possible that you could be paying £300 for a safety net????The actual Trampoline is £700 so together thats £1000!!!!. Someones going to be very lucky on their Birthday.!!Personally I have this:http://www.outdoortoysdirect.co.uk/Round-Trampolines/Mad-Dash-Super-SE-12ft-PackageAt £199 its plenty strong enough for 2/3 teeenagers on at once (or just me...Im a big lad) and comes with safety enclosure.!! :thumbsup:

looks like your right... £300 is just for the safety netting

£700 for a trampoline, must be "hopping" mad

If you have a B&M bargains shop near you I was in my local one in wallsend this morning and they had 8ft and 12ft trampolines for sale I'm not sure of the exact price as we already have one so wasn't taking that much notice but I'm posative it was less than £200 for the 12ft trampoline and enclosure they had the ladders for £7.99 as well. Hope this helps.

Check Argos Clearance. Last Time I Checked They Had 13 Ft Trampolenes For Under £100.

My mother wants us to get rid of our trampoline. Its a 14ft one.

Original Poster

droitwichdosser;1825738

looks like your right... £300 is just for the safety netting£700 for a t … looks like your right... £300 is just for the safety netting£700 for a trampoline, must be "hopping" mad

Thanks for this - we just spotted this when we were ordering - it never occurred to us it would be £300 for the net!!!! particularly when the picture is of the whole thing!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions