Groups

Can spirits go off?

I'm round my GF's ATM and we've found some very old bottles of Bacardi and Vodka. We reckon they are about 15/20 years old.

Are they OK to drink?

We are just having a quiet night in and can't be bothered to go to the shops.

51 Comments

there wil very likely be no alcohol left in them :thumbsup:

They are fine

No, I don't think they do go off
    I have a bottle of citrus vodka from 1945 I wouldn't dare drink it though

starsparkle2311;6336724

How do you know how old they are?

cos they were bought about the time he was born, to celebrate or drown their sorrows!! lol

fern37;6336752

cos they were bought about the time he was born, to celebrate or drown … cos they were bought about the time he was born, to celebrate or drown their sorrows!! lol

lol REPPED!!!

Should be safe but not yours to touch ..get to the shop you lazy git

queenlush;6336774

He will get ID'd tho.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6336724

How do you know how old they are?

[COLOR="Red"]I'm just judging by the dirt/dust on the bottle and the labeling.[/COLOR]

Go for it... They may even be a little bit stronger..

Have they been opened?

Original Poster

micoo;6336732

there wil very likely be no alcohol left in them :thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]Why?[/COLOR]

Original Poster

pink;6336733

They are fine

[COLOR="Red"]Thanks.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

queenlush;6336774

[COLOR="Red"]
    Nah it's cool.

My GF's parents wouldn't drink them anyway.[/COLOR]

AshleyRFC;6336783

He will get ID'd tho.

oh yeah lol...stick with the Lambrini son :thumbsup:

The JFK;6336792

[COLOR=red]I'm just judging by the dirt/dust on the bottle and the … [COLOR=red]I'm just judging by the dirt/dust on the bottle and the labeling.[/COLOR]

I think you need to stay away from [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=black]dirt and dust or at least keep you're eyes shut!! :-D[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Original Poster

edna_clouds;6336797

Go for it... They may even be a little bit stronger..Have they been … Go for it... They may even be a little bit stronger..Have they been opened?

[COLOR="Red"]The Bacardi hasn't but the Vodka has been opened.[/COLOR]

How does the vodka smell?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6336783

He will get ID'd tho.

[COLOR="Red"]
    Yeah I would get ID'd.

Not really a problem though.[/COLOR]

omg one day im gonna get banned for saying **** off...but im not going to do it now

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;6336823

How does the vodka smell?

[COLOR="Red"]
    It smells like Vodka but it does smell a bit wierd TBH. But maybe it's because it's a different brand that I've never had before? It's Vladivar.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

inside101;6336811

I think you need to stay away from [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=black]dirt and … I think you need to stay away from [COLOR=#ff0000][COLOR=black]dirt and dust or at least keep you're eyes shut!! :-D[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]I LOL'd[/COLOR]

Carley;6336841

ur at your g/f's but you still logged on here :?Serious life choice … ur at your g/f's but you still logged on here :?Serious life choice (wrong life choice)

I know! Oh look there's some old bottles of booze mmmmmmmmm Oh I know lets log onto pc and post up a thread on HUKD................................

cringe

Original Poster

Carley;6336841

ur at your g/f's but you still logged on here :?Serious life choice … ur at your g/f's but you still logged on here :?Serious life choice (wrong life choice)

[COLOR="Red"]She's cooking a meal for me. [/COLOR]

Most likely the alcohol content will be stronger. Taste it and see..............if it's rank then bin it. If it tastes good drink it and if you are still alive tomorrow then suck up the headache and move on.

sure it be ok m8, hows ur girly ?

intenso100;6336906

sure it be ok m8, hows ur girly ?

Shes probably in other room drinking it cos her BF would rather surf the net

Banned

If she laughs at your jokes the´re ok to drink.

If they get you a jump there good to drink.

Hope this helps.

The JFK;6336855

[COLOR="Red"]It smells like Vodka but it does smell a bit wierd TBH. But … [COLOR="Red"]It smells like Vodka but it does smell a bit wierd TBH. But maybe it's because it's a different brand that I've never had before? It's Vladivar.[/COLOR]

You reckon you drive an aston but you aint heard of Vladivar vodka are you having a laugh :giggle:

renown;6337026

You reckon you drive an aston but you aint heard of Vladivar vodka are … You reckon you drive an aston but you aint heard of Vladivar vodka are you having a laugh :giggle:

LOL:p

renown;6337026

You reckon you drive an aston but you aint heard of Vladivar vodka are … You reckon you drive an aston but you aint heard of Vladivar vodka are you having a laugh :giggle:

He's probably still on the fruit shoots!! lol

The JFK;6336855

[COLOR="Red"]It smells like Vodka but it does smell a bit wierd TBH. But … [COLOR="Red"]It smells like Vodka but it does smell a bit wierd TBH. But maybe it's because it's a different brand that I've never had before? It's Vladivar.[/COLOR]

Much LOLz @ "It's Vladivar".....15 to 20 years old you say?.....in that case you may want to look several inches from where you found the bottle as there should be the skeletal bones of the drunkard who once owned said bottle of Vladivar

:lol:

The JFK;6336792

[COLOR="Red"]I'm just judging by the dirt/dust on the bottle and the … [COLOR="Red"]I'm just judging by the dirt/dust on the bottle and the labeling.[/COLOR]

You can tell the age of something by the dirt/dust on it? You're in the wrong job. :lol:

fern37;6337113

He's probably still on the fruit shoots!! lol

Don't be funnier than me :x I crack the jokes here lol :whistling:

Or is it JFK :thinking:

I'm so gonna laugh when, eventually one day, one the members on here will track down The KFC and expose him as the council house dwelling, 20 year old Ford Fiesta driving, moneyless weird boy he really is

renown;6337202

Don't be funnier than me :x I crack the jokes here lol :whistling:

Afraid of some competition are you?? Anyway...don't have a go at me....this is a JFK thread so have a go at him!! lol :w00t:

DarkKnight;6337219

I'm so gonna laugh when, eventually one day, one the members on here will … I'm so gonna laugh when, eventually one day, one the members on here will track down The KFC and expose him as the council house dwelling, 20 year old Ford Fiesta driving, moneyless weird boy he really is

Oooh That cut's to the bone :thinking: Your nasty lol

renown;6337232

Oooh That cut's to the bone :thinking: Your nasty lol

Well, i'm only saying what's on everybody's mind lol

fern37;6337226

Afraid of some competition are you?? Anyway...don't have a go at … Afraid of some competition are you?? Anyway...don't have a go at me....this is a JFK thread so have a go at him!! lol :w00t:

I thought evreyone liked him :? lol

renown;6337244

I thought evreyone liked him :? lol

we do...I'm so jealous I ain't his girly!! I'd lovingly be making him a dog food casserole cos the tight git won't go out and buy some decent alcohol!! :whistling:

fern37;6337269

we do...I'm so jealous I ain't his girly!! I'd lovingly be making him a … we do...I'm so jealous I ain't his girly!! I'd lovingly be making him a dog food casserole cos the tight git won't go out and buy some decent alcohol!! :whistling:

Surley he has a maid or some thing :whistling:

renown;6337307

Surley he has a maid or some thing :whistling:

That's his girly!!! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047116
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions