Groups

can the drums and guitar from rock band work with guitar hero??

as title

9 Comments

Yes they can

Original Poster

Tanchi;4809307

Yes they can

that include world tour?? thanks for your help:thumbsup:

yeah they can be used, even on world tour.

Original Poster

czar.nik;4809498

yeah they can be used, even on world tour.

thanks alot repped to you both:)

no they can't

look here depends on what from what and platform

joystiq.com/Ins…ix/

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4809535

no they can'tlook here depends on what from what and … no they can'tlook here depends on what from what and platformhttp://www.joystiq.com/Instrument-Compatibility-Matrix/

thanks i have ps3 so looks like it does work with world tour so that good:thumbsup:

ViperKeith;4809569

thanks i have ps3 so looks like it does work with world tour so that … thanks i have ps3 so looks like it does work with world tour so that good:thumbsup:

Looks like it but cant imagine its fun on med or higher levels, as the colours are different and there is symbol missing compared to the GH drums.

Glad it helped thou

Original Poster

Chuckles1001;4809619

Looks like it but cant imagine its fun on med or higher levels, as the … Looks like it but cant imagine its fun on med or higher levels, as the colours are different and there is symbol missing compared to the GH drums.Glad it helped thou

i dout id be that good to go on the hard levels anyway lol:thumbsup:

ViperKeith;4809651

i dout id be that good to go on the hard levels anyway lol:thumbsup:

I got the World Tour Kit and played on the beggineer level and it uses all 5 drums and the pedal, the only level easier than that was ONLY the foot pedal so it made it pointless, which i think would be very hard on RB drums
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions