Groups

Can the lovely HUKD ladies help me please?

It's my 29th wedding anniversary tomorrow and I'm looking for a really nice bouquet of flowers to be delivered. Looking to spend about £50 max.

Please point me to something that YOU would be happy to receive (you won't be getting it obv) lol

Thanks in advance ladies.

23 Comments

Banned

What flowers does she like?

Original Poster

Hiya mate. Obv she likes roses but it doesn't have to be, I just want something that looks spectacular (if you can get that for £50?)

Banned

deek72

Hiya mate. Obv she likes roses but it doesn't have to be, I just want … Hiya mate. Obv she likes roses but it doesn't have to be, I just want something that looks spectacular (if you can get that for £50?)

Morrisons do lovely flowers.

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.

Original Poster

Thanks (_;)

I was looking to have them delivered really. I think its nicer when she opens the door to them.

Sorry, I'm having a blonde day and can't for the life of me fix links oO

Banned

deek72

Thanks (_;)I was looking to have them delivered really. I think its nicer … Thanks (_;)I was looking to have them delivered really. I think its nicer when she opens the door to them.

This lady is lovely:-

Barbara's Florist, 4 Nigel Rd, Manchester, Lancashire M9 4PD, 0161 203 4864

Banned

deek72

Thanks (_;)I was looking to have them delivered really. I think its nicer … Thanks (_;)I was looking to have them delivered really. I think its nicer when she opens the door to them.

Nicer to come home to a house full of them
    Edited by: "whatsThePoint" 26th Jul 2010

Banned

You should have taken here to Tatton yesterday.

She could have had about 60 roses for £50.

I've had some flowers from Next, and I wasn't too impressed with them....

Mate I'm on my iPhone but inferflora have some great ones, these roses which are yellow orange and red, looks quality.....congrats on the anniversary, u wudda got less for murder!!

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, I'm sifting through them all! Thanks for all your help..

Never been impressed by Next flowers either!

Don't know if marks still use HDNL but they have in the past when ive ordered. Not good for 2 reasons, they arrive bashed and half dead and imo bouquets lose any sort of "wow" factor when the're delivered in a carboard box!

Agree with the Interflora reccomendations. They normally contract your order to a local Interflora florist-ive placed loads of orders and never once been disappointed. I would always recommend going to a local florist for the best value etc but if its got to be an internet order where you see what yo're getting then this is the next best thing imo!

Happy Anniversary, hope you both have a lovely day tomorrow

Original Poster

DLM

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_n_1/280-0300805-6656068?ie=UTF8&fil=FIL%3ANarrow%20by%20Category%3AFlowers%20%26amp%3B%20Plants&rs=199645031&sort=relevancerank&isFromFinder=0&keywords=roses&mnSBrand=core&pos=srch_lhn_Flowers%20%26amp%3B%20Plants%2810%29&size=12&rh=n%3A42966030%2Ck%3Aroses%2Cn%3A199645031%2Cp_36%3A4000-4999%2Cn%3A44011030&page=1

Thanks for the link I may go for these likey

Are there any discount codes you know of

Original Poster

munnski

I like these … I like these -http://www.interflora.co.uk/catalog/product.xml?product_id=2216942;category_id=2003473;cross-sell=1

Thanks
    missp27

these are beautiful http://www.johnlewis.com/230574482/Product.aspx

whatsThePoint

Nicer to come home to a house full of them

Afraid my wallet won't sustain a 'house full'
    Kulsum

this bouquet it really nice and comes with … this bouquet it really nice and comes with chocolateshttp://www.nextflowers.co.uk/itemdetail.aspx?itemID=3120&categoryID=9&subcategoryID=0&pagenumber=0&groupid=18&price=&colour=&navtitle=Florist%27s%20Choice&cat=Flowers&itemNo=976255G74

Looks nice
    acecatcher3

Mate I'm on my iPhone but inferflora have some great ones, these roses … Mate I'm on my iPhone but inferflora have some great ones, these roses which are yellow orange and red, looks quality.....congrats on the anniversary, u wudda got less for murder!!

Lol, I know!! Seriously, she's an angel (resisted the temptation to say sooner the better...). She must be to but up with me all these years!
    karri123

Never been impressed by Next flowers either!Don't know if marks still use … Never been impressed by Next flowers either!Don't know if marks still use HDNL but they have in the past when ive ordered. Not good for 2 reasons, they arrive bashed and half dead and imo bouquets lose any sort of "wow" factor when the're delivered in a carboard box!Agree with the Interflora reccomendations. They normally contract your order to a local Interflora florist-ive placed loads of orders and never once been disappointed. I would always recommend going to a local florist for the best value etc but if its got to be an internet order where you see what yo're getting then this is the next best thing imo!Happy Anniversary, hope you both have a lovely day tomorrow

Thanks for the advice and your best wishes

Original Poster

Ok, thanks everyone. I'm gonna nip to 'Barbara's' (thanks DLM) and see what I can get for my £50, if not I'm gonna go for the M&S ones.
    Thanks again everyone for your help.

Google Kirby's florist in freckleton, Preston. They do amazing arrangements and great value for money. They also deliver all over country for small charge. Natural colours like whites, creams and greens look very classy!

Eflorist delivered a lovely bouquet from me the other day; the recipient was very pleased indeed. Some very nice choices and reasonable prices.
    Congratulations on your Anniversary.
    Edited by: "chesso" 26th Jul 2010

Im sure she'll love whatever you buy

For anyone in the West of Scotland this ladies flowers are absolutely stunning-very reasonable and always have the wow factor (and no she's not a relative! :))

allisonsflowers.co.uk/

Banned

deek72

Ok, thanks everyone. I'm gonna nip to 'Barbara's' (thanks DLM) and see … Ok, thanks everyone. I'm gonna nip to 'Barbara's' (thanks DLM) and see what I can get for my £50, if not I'm gonna go for the M&S ones. Thanks again everyone for your help.

Barbara is a nice lady.

I am sure she will put you a nice bouquet together.

Post a picture of it, if you get one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions