Expired

Can the mod who deleted my deal please reinstate it is not the same as the other one. Not even from the same company

Found 4th May

mods can you please look at the infomation before you delete deals. Please reinstate my deal
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
@emribena
hey can you help with this? I posted a just eat deal about 10 mins ago and it's been merged with another one and it's not th same. Could my deal please be reinstated?
The deal it's been linked with isn't even active anymore so it should be expired.
LeahsMintytoutou4 m ago

@emribena hey can you help with this? I posted a just eat deal about 10 …@emribena hey can you help with this? I posted a just eat deal about 10 mins ago and it's been merged with another one and it's not th same. Could my deal please be reinstated?

Has it been reinstated - I can't see anything?
Hi @LeahsMintytoutou
As it looked identical i.e "£3 off Just eat takeaway orders" and “£3 off £15 Spend at Just Eat” I did merge them.

Have you got any more information, a link, a code etc?

Thanks
andywedge4 m ago

Hi @LeahsMintytoutou As it looked identical i.e "£3 off Just eat …Hi @LeahsMintytoutou As it looked identical i.e "£3 off Just eat takeaway orders" and “£3 off £15 Spend at Just Eat” I did merge them. Have you got any more information, a link, a code etc? Thanks

Hi thanks reinstati g it or to whoever did
i just got an email about it with the code in like other deals of it that have been posted on here recently. The codes tend to be valid for 2-3 days over a weekend. It's account specific and I have wrote everything in the deal that I have, other then my code as everyone's is different
LeahsMintytoutou1 m ago

Hi thanks reinstati g it or to whoever did i just got an email about …Hi thanks reinstati g it or to whoever did i just got an email about it with the code in like other deals of it that have been posted on here recently. The codes tend to be valid for 2-3 days over a weekend. It's account specific and I have wrote everything in the deal that I have, other then my code as everyone's is different

Is it from Just Eat themselves or via VoucherCodes, EE or a different third party offer?
andywedge1 m ago

Is it from Just Eat themselves or via VoucherCodes, EE or a different …Is it from Just Eat themselves or via VoucherCodes, EE or a different third party offer?

It's from just eat themselves ps someone now keeps expiring my deal is there a way to stop that happening?
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 4th May
emribena10 m ago

Has it been reinstated - I can't see anything?

Thanks em it's reinstated but someone keeps expiring it? Can you see who it is and tell them to stop it? I have a feeling I know who it is.
OK, all sorted now @LeahsMintytoutou . I've added a link, added Just Eat to the merchant field and the 'check your emails' info to the title. Handy, especially with these type of offers to add a link etc as there's so many Just Eat promos knocking about at moment due to the Hungry House merger and we need to know the source of the offer/code. Thanks
andywedge2 m ago

OK, all sorted now @LeahsMintytoutou . I've added a link, added Just Eat …OK, all sorted now @LeahsMintytoutou . I've added a link, added Just Eat to the merchant field and the 'check your emails' info to the title. Handy, especially with these type of offers to add a link etc as there's so many Just Eat promos knocking about at moment due to the Hungry House merger and we need to know the source of the offer/code. Thanks

Thankyou for letting me know it was you and fixing it
finally some life in misc, 11 posts in 47 mins has to be a recent record
Good deal don’t mess with food deals mods or you get burned when hunga strikes 😡
eslick19 m ago

finally some life in misc, 11 posts in 47 mins has to be a recent record

Haha it is quiet in here lately
MR11232 m ago

Good deal don’t mess with food deals mods or you get burned when hunga s …Good deal don’t mess with food deals mods or you get burned when hunga strikes 😡

LeahsMintytoutou37 m ago

Haha it is quiet in here lately

Its quiet as all comments are being sent to moderation (and most deleted ) without even going live . No criticism of the God that is HUKD allowed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions