Can these people please report to me...

36 replies
Found 29th Mar 2010
Admin, amibees, andywedge, aScottishBloke, duckmagicuk2, edi, juliet_bravo, millarcat, rayman and sigma.

Can the above please contact me ASAP as I have some important news.

You all have my personal email, home and mobile number already to get hold of me.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
35 Comments

Banned

lol...

Original Poster

lumoruk;8233069

lol...

would have asked you as well, but you already know as we are like BFF thus spoke to you seconds after the OMFG happened!

Are you pregnant?

You missed out that new guy, cussy or whatever his name is.

DarkKnight;8233080

Cuzzy , mikeT, Col and Emma24jk or sommit

Original Poster

DarkKnight;8233080

Cussy has not proved themselves to me yet! Just like I have missed a couple of other staff off as we just dont see eye to eye. ;-)
krazie2004;8233075

Are you pregnant?

OMFG! How did you know? I've done 4 tests and 2 say I am whilst 2 say I'm not...I am like sooooooo confused!

mod

awoodhall2003 if this is about your football you kicked into my garden, flattening my chysanthemums I've already told you "No, you can't have it back"

Original Poster

andywedge;8233105

awoodhall2003 if this is about your football you kicked into my garden, … awoodhall2003 if this is about your football you kicked into my garden, flattening my chysanthemums I've already told you "No, you can't have it back"

You never tell the whole truth, you think just as you speak in bold like BG1 your special and can lie.
I asked politely and you popped it in my face, you cruel, cruel *******! :x

Original Poster

acecatcher3;8233117

nah he shares a flat with them mon brave, im sure hes told them in person!

Not that Col he is a messy ****** we evicted him weeks ago. Still owes me rent though!

You realise you're just fuelling my quest for attention, right?!

mod

awoodhall2003;8233119

You never tell the whole truth, you think just as you speak in bold like … You never tell the whole truth, you think just as you speak in bold like BG1 your special and can lie.I asked politely and you popped it in my face, you cruel, cruel *******! :x

And don't go thinking I don't know its you who wrote "Hamster Poo Face" on my car

Original Poster

angelfairee;8233124

You realise you're just fuelling my quest for attention, right?!

Ummmmm...yeah, whatever, if this thread must be about YOU as well as your own one then sure thing!
Personally these people needed to know something, and I wanted some attention on the interwebs before I went to bed...helps me sleep.

andywedge;8233129

And don't go thinking I don't know its you who wrote "Hamster Poo Face" … And don't go thinking I don't know its you who wrote "Hamster Poo Face" on my car

Damn! I done that in my ninja costume as well!

awoodhall2003;8233136

Ummmmm...yeah, whatever, if this thread must be about YOU as well as your … Ummmmm...yeah, whatever, if this thread must be about YOU as well as your own one then sure thing!Personally these people needed to know something, and I wanted some attention on the interwebs before I went to bed...helps me sleep.

Err, hello?! Everything is about me.

Banned

Aye, that will be right. The warranty has long expired on that sat-nav. I've disconnected the landline and moved abroad. So much for the FS/FT Rules :w00t:

Original Poster

angelfairee;8233138

Err, hello?! Everything is about me.

LOL....HUKD = angelfairee business

Original Poster

aScottishBloke;8233147

Aye, that will be right. The warranty has long expired on that sat-nav. … Aye, that will be right. The warranty has long expired on that sat-nav. I've disconnected the landline and moved abroad. So much for the FS/FT Rules :w00t:

Nah no problem with that mate, still working fine! Although that tracer you put in it to watch me at all time at first was a dirty thing to do, but now it is just funny when you try and stalk me from time to time!
Also was that an inference to breaking the rules? You've been using fo.lk too much by the sounds of it!

mod

awoodhall2003;8233151

Nah no problem with that mate, still working fine! Although that tracer … Nah no problem with that mate, still working fine! Although that tracer you put in it to watch me at all time at first was a dirty thing to do, but now it is just funny when you try and stalk me from time to time!Also was that an inference to breaking the rules? You've been using fo.lk too much by the sounds of it!

Nah; that's the extremes he had to go to to stop you from phoning him whilst dressed as a Ninja and leaving messages of "Scotty Poo Face" on his answer machine in a Kato style voice

:giggle: Thanks for livening up my evening guys

awoodhall2003;8233150

LOL....HUKD = angelfairee business

I'm glad you finally understand

Original Poster

andywedge;8233183

Nah; that's the extremes he had to go to to stop you from phoning him … Nah; that's the extremes he had to go to to stop you from phoning him whilst dressed as a Ninja and leaving messages of "Scotty Poo Face" on his answer machine in a Kato style voice

I need to come up with new messages! He keeps telling everyone he is in some nice hot place to try and fool me! ...What can I say, it made a nice holiday to try and look for him there.

Also new location, just for you.

pinkkitty2007;8233187

:giggle: Thanks for livening up my evening guys

ummmm sure thing, this was a serious thread...look even two mods posted! :whistling:;-)

Banned

why am i not on this list? I'm 2nd most popular ever user ever.

mod

vibeone;8233197

why am i not on this list? I'm 2nd most infracted ever user ever.

:whistling:

Banned

Thats not that far from the truth I believe Mr Wedge. Good result in the week for Everton.

Original Poster

vibeone;8233197

why am i not on this list? I'm 2nd most popular ever user ever.

Sorry unlike most the threads around here, this is not to do with favouritism, some might even consider this to be anti-favouritism due to the nature of the named people!

But it is just another serious thread, for the seriousness of HUKDs.
BTW Nice one vb1...enjoy your new ipad
http://img.hexus.net/v2/news/apple/ipad-joke-2.jpg

andywedge;8233183

Nah; that's the extremes he had to go to to stop you from phoning him … Nah; that's the extremes he had to go to to stop you from phoning him whilst dressed as a Ninja and leaving messages of "Scotty Poo Face" on his answer machine [SIZE="3"]in a Kato style voice[/SIZE]

WTF?....you're showing your age now AW.....you old crooner you :whistling:

Banned

awoodhall2003;8233204

Sorry unlike most the threads around here, this is not to do with … Sorry unlike most the threads around here, this is not to do with favouritism, some might even consider this to be anti-favouritism due to the nature of the named people!But it is just another serious thread, for the seriousness of HUKDs.BTW Nice one vb1...enjoy your new ipad

Mine was free... so technically it is exactly like a tampon then?

mod

StevenA2000_uk;8233205

WTF?....you're showing your age now AW.....you old crooner you WTF?....you're showing your age now AW.....you old crooner you :whistling:

Kato rocks - official :thumbsup:

[FONT="Tahoma"]Andre, your unusually hyper this fine morning...are you...intoxicated by any chance?[/FONT] :w00t:

I have a question...where is ducky?

lol at this thread! shouldabeen longer!!!!

Banned

bossyboots;8233509

you should have seen the original!

What a strange thread.

Banned

Adam2050;8234051

What a strange thread.

Made more sense last night

Original Poster

hdizzle;8233245

[FONT="Tahoma"]Andre, your unusually hyper this fine morning...are … [FONT="Tahoma"]Andre, your unusually hyper this fine morning...are you...intoxicated by any chance?[/FONT] :w00t:

It was last night actually! Not really hyper, but must admit was a little unlike me. But AF took it all in good humour.

angelfairee;8233251

I have a question...where is ducky?

Have ducky for dinner!

bossyboots;8233509

My mind is in the gutter this morning, but luckily I know you were talking to VB1! :whistling:

Adam2050;8234051

What a strange thread.

I try, but as below...
lumoruk;8234770

Made more sense last night

vibeone;8233981

you should have seen the original!

oh I can only imagine!! Am gonna stay up late one night and see what u lot get up to on here cause come the morning the thread has been hacked and tons of posts deleted!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3642
    3. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    4. Can you improve my PC build?44

See more discussions