Groups

Can this be allowed!

Hello People,

I was looking for a hotel near Heathrow Airport to stay one night in before my flight on Sunday morning.

I came across the following and it tells me the name of the hotel will be stated after I do the booking lol!

I had a look and think it might be the Sheraton?

http://www.lastminute.com/site/find/World/Europe/United-Kingdom/England/London/Heathrow-Airport/LMN-Hotel-211309-1-2-EXT:2775$v1v$.html

Has anyone done this before?

10 Comments

they've done it for a while, apparently people can work out which hotels it might be... helps saving money and if it's only for something like a airport stop over thing it's worth taking the risk imo. I'd definately do it

Oasis and Italian restaurant I I have studied the surrounding hotels and yes it looks very much infact 100% I would say the sheraton Skyline !

Enjoy, and yes they can do this the hotels offer rates for quiet times on the basis that this is promoted secretly. (ie not to upset the full paying guests)

how do I know, l worked for lastminute a few years ago.;-)

Original Poster

Thanks a lot for your help!

You worked for Lastminute! I might give it a go!

Just another thing I have friends to meet before I jet off are they pretty relaxed on rules e.g. 3 or 4 guests?

Some hotels I know are strict but I thought I'd invite some friends over as I hardly get to sleep when Im going abroad...

Yep I ran the reservation internet team.

Lol, I would be very surprised if they would notice based on most people only stay 1 night, most "nice" hotels have a key system to operate the lifts to the respective floors, so as long as you are walk in with them and enter the lift together you will be fine, If they ask (which they wont) tell then your friend is waiting for you whilst you get changed.

They will not come running !.

Sorry, your session has timed out. This happens if the connection is not used for a long period of time. Please start again.

NOPE - the challenge is beyond me :roll:

Original Poster

I think its Radisson! lol...this is quite fun lol

I think Im going to book the Arora International....

SkippyDoo;2805480

I think its Radisson! lol...this is quite fun lol I think Im going to … I think its Radisson! lol...this is quite fun lol I think Im going to book the Arora International....

sorry hit the sack as went to the coast yesterday, do you need the info still?

I just wanted to confirm that the link in the 1st post is indeed for Sheraton Skyline Hotel. I just completed a booking through it and was told that it is for that hotel. I had a good idea it would be anyway!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416144
      2. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      3. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160

See more discussions