Found 7th Nov 2009
On additions direct i put something in my basket what costs £15 + £3.95 and i used the £25 off voucher and it shows -£6.05. Is this a glitch or what?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

loads of threads about this yesterday, apparantly they will want the full price unless you were emailed/sent this code yourself - if you got it off here i would think twice mate :thumbsup:

Original Poster

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1161/52084735.png
I havnt ordered anything using that code yet this was just a example of what i meant

It's happened to me a couple of times in the past!

jayy dog where did u get the code from. i was thinking of using to get cod mw2 work out at 23.95 incl del anyone know if this code is safe

Original Poster

the sedge;6810366

jayy dog where did u get the code from. i was thinking of using to get … jayy dog where did u get the code from. i was thinking of using to get cod mw2 work out at 23.95 incl del anyone know if this code is safe

From yesterdays post of the cod mw2 £23 thing

oh cheers bud

they will just take the full amont of money off you,n not do the refund.ive used loads n the only time it didnt work was when it was 25pound off n the order was 23.95 or summat they just charged me full price even tho i had a email confirmation.i just returned so i got money back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3479
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1221

See more discussions