Can this sim card be used to pay for things on google play?

Found 17th Feb 2015
Hi there,

I know some sim cards can be bought already with credit on and used to purchase stuff on the google play store. I bought two ee cards this week got me looking on ebay for more.

I found this sim card here:
ebay.co.uk/itm…rue

Its an international sim card but from o2. Dont see why it wouldnt work as has £30 credit on.
If anyone knows if this would work that would be really helpful.

Thanks!

Chris
Community Updates
11 Comments
you can't buy things from the play store with your phone balance.
you either buy a top up card from the shop to add balance to your account or you register your bank card.
so a sim card doesn't matter
chrisbrain88

you can buy stuff with your phone … you can buy stuff with your phone balance.https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en-GB

oh yeah of course it's ee I forgot I read about that... is it just ee I can't remember I've never had a option to use my phone credit
Original Poster
United Kingdom H3G, Three, T-Mobile, O2 - taken from that link above. EE not on the list strangely
about your question though they may be region locked then maybe buy a cheap international one first with a couple of quid on to try it
stefromuk

oh yeah of course it's ee I forgot I read about that...

Great get out, I'll remember that one when I next make an incorrect statement (_;):p "I forget I read about that..."
no region locked lol you can purchase the preloaded sim and use it on google play in game purchases or store
Original Poster
jaydee777

no region locked lol you can purchase the preloaded sim and use it on … no region locked lol you can purchase the preloaded sim and use it on google play in game purchases or store

Sorry mate. Are you saying this will work to pay for things on google play? Or its region locked and wont work?
it works i always buy preloaded simcard are use them for google play
ipswich78

Great get out, I'll remember that one when I next make an incorrect … Great get out, I'll remember that one when I next make an incorrect statement (_;):p "I forget I read about that..."

Yeah, he's a beauty. X)
dereklogan7

Yeah, he's a beauty. X)

hey cut me some slack I'm new here
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants