Groups

Can too much sun

make ya feel light headed,i've got a headache too

52 Comments

especially when you decide your going to sit in the garden with no top on and get drunk!
    my fave recipe for sunstroke...

yes of course....

drink some water, maybe you're a little dehydrated x x

Where are you where its that sunny?? Grey and overcast here in London !

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4903883

yes of course....drink some water, maybe you're a little dehydrated x … yes of course....drink some water, maybe you're a little dehydrated x xWhere are you where its that sunny?? Grey and overcast here in London !

Manchester,but i've been out in it for about 6 hours,i don't feel very well now and i haven't had much to drink come to think of it.

"goes to get some water"

Banned

Lurvely day im sat out in the garden with the ladptop on me and a beer by my side. AHHH good times

deb8z;4903908

Manchester,but i've been out in it for about 6 hours,i don't feel very … Manchester,but i've been out in it for about 6 hours,i don't feel very well now and i haven't had much to drink come to think of it."goes to get some water"

I hope you feel better soon x x

yep. the direct sunlight can cause the muscles around the eyes to strain, and cause headache....no sympathy for you unless you tell us you were out sunbathing in the scud. :w00t:

DangerGod;4903915

Lurvely day im sat out in the garden with the ladptop on me and a beer by … Lurvely day im sat out in the garden with the ladptop on me and a beer by my side. AHHH good times

Oh, I'm jealous lol

DangerGod;4903915

Lurvely day im sat out in the garden with the ladptop on me and a beer by … Lurvely day im sat out in the garden with the ladptop on me and a beer by my side. AHHH good times

he's not lying! lol;-)

manchesterjim;4903932

he's not lying! lol;-)

lol, more than one beer then!

DangerGod;4903915

Perhaps the beer is kicking in good style eh DG? lol....

Banned

manchesterjim;4903932

he's not lying! lol;-)

lmao my bad.

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;4903950

Perhaps the beer is kicking in good style eh DG? lol....

lol oh ya, you know it .... wish a had a view of my street though check out any skirt flaundering by :whistling:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4903919

I hope you feel better soon x x

Thank you:thumbsup:

I'm ok when i'm sat still,its when i move around,so i'll have to keep my ass on this chair lol

DangerGod;4903951

lmao my bad.

lol where are you living?

weather heres nothing special today but was absolutely roasting yesterday..
    hottest day this year i reckon (not hard to beat i suppose)
    no need for :santa: anymore!!! :-D

Original Poster

I haven't been sunbathing,been doing a few jobs outside,as one does:-D

deb8z;4903979

anything mega exciting?

Banned

manchesterjim;4903968

lol where are you living?weather heres nothing special today but was … lol where are you living?weather heres nothing special today but was absolutely roasting yesterday..hottest day this year i reckon (not hard to beat i suppose)no need for :santa: anymore!!! :-D

Sunny little Devon.

wasnt very nice here yesterday, but today TOPS OFF. (thankfully the mother keeps hers on)

Original Poster

manchesterjim;4903968

lol where are you living?weather heres nothing special today but was … lol where are you living?weather heres nothing special today but was absolutely roasting yesterday..hottest day this year i reckon.. no need for :santa: anymore!!! :-D

Are ya joking,its only gone overcast the last 40 mins or so

Was wayyyyyyyy hotter today than yesterday:w00t:

What part of Manc are you in ??

Saying that,people are always saying the front of my house is like a sun trap,i'd prefer it was a man trap though..lol

Banned

deb8z;4903979

i think she is burying a body IMO.

DangerGod;4903994

Sunny little Devon. :)wasnt very nice here yesterday, but today TOPS … Sunny little Devon. :)wasnt very nice here yesterday, but today TOPS OFF. (thankfully the mother keeps hers on)

pmsl!

DangerGod;4904004

i think she is burying a body IMO.

+1 HAve to agree with you on that statement. All sounds very dodgy.....

Original Poster

manchesterjim;4903992

anything mega exciting?

Nope,scraping moss and weeds from the block paving,touching up some paint on my fence:w00t:

Sweeping up said moss and weeds

Cleaning the windows & door.

Oh and talking to the neighbours :thumbsup:

Banned

deb8z;4904030

Nope,scraping moss and weeds from the block paving,touching up some paint … Nope,scraping moss and weeds from the block paving,touching up some paint on my fence:w00t:Sweeping up said moss and weedsCleaning the windows & door and the shovel i just usedOh and talking to the neighbours :thumbsup:

i knew it,

Original Poster

And i still haven't got an Easter Egg,its an outrage:cry:

Banned

deb8z;4904043

And i still haven't got an Easter Egg,its an outrage:cry:

so you thought you would kill someone instead.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4904050

so you thought you would kill someone instead.

Its not Brookside ya know,i haven't buried anyone under the patio!

Original Poster

I could never see when i had a laptop in the garden,too bright on the screen,makes ya squint!

deb8z;4903999

Are ya joking,its only gone overcast the last 40 mins or soWas wayyyyyyyy … Are ya joking,its only gone overcast the last 40 mins or soWas wayyyyyyyy hotter today than yesterday:w00t:What part of Manc are you in ??Saying that,people are always saying the front of my house is like a sun trap,i'd prefer it was a man trap though..lol

try taking that enormous magnifying glass off your head debz.... weather is hot but nothing compared to yesterday..i live more towards stockport (burnage)

deb8z;4904030

Nope,scraping moss and weeds from the block paving,touching up some paint … Nope,scraping moss and weeds from the block paving,touching up some paint on my fence:w00t:Sweeping up said moss and weedsCleaning the windows & door.Oh and burying the neighbours :thumbsup:

thats all the proof i need...debz is a MURDERER!

Original Poster

I was discussing this with my neighbours about how much hotter it was today than yesterday,especially this morning,perhaps you were still asleep..lol

Must be better weather today in North Manc compared to South.:p

Original Poster

Some of you lot will be getting murdered if ya carry on taking the pee "cries"

deb8z;4904070

I was discussing this with my neighbours about how much hotter it was … I was discussing this with my neighbours about how much hotter it was today than yesterday,especially this morning,perhaps you were still asleep..lolMust be better weather today in North Manc compared to South.:p

I was working from 8 this morning actually so i think its you who has been asleep!

yeah maybe, is hot today here but not amazingly hot

Banned

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/trippin1_bucket/Untitled.jpg

Original Poster

manchesterjim;4904078

I was working from 8 this morning actually so i think its you who has … I was working from 8 this morning actually so i think its you who has been asleep!

Where were ya,underground:w00t:

Original Poster

DG eff off..lol

deb8z;4904077

Some of you lot will be getting murdered if ya carry on taking the pee … Some of you lot will be getting murdered if ya carry on taking the pee "cries"

awww sweetie *big hug* for you

:friends:

deb8z;4904082

Where were ya,underground:w00t:

nope, unlike your neighbours!!!!

murderer :whistling:

Banned

ClarityofMind;4904090

awww sweetie *big hug* for you :friends:

Careful, she might stab you from behind.

:whistling:

Original Poster

DangerGod;4904122

Careful, she might stab you from behind.:whistling:

Oi thats what'll happen to you,NOT COM she is a nice lady:thumbsup:

deb8z;4904070

I was discussing this with my soon to be dead neighbours about how much … I was discussing this with my soon to be dead neighbours about how much hotter it was today than yesterday,especially this morning,perhaps you were still asleep..lolMust be better weather today in North Manc compared to South.:p

your giving the game away missy...
    how did you kill them?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1327
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …165410
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34222
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416014107

See more discussions