Groups

CAN TWO HUKD ACCOUNTS BE MADE FROM ONE HOME / IP ADDRESS

MY SON IS LOOKING TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT TO BUT I ALREADY HAVE ONE AND JUST WANTED TO BE SURE IF THIS IS ALLOWED ??

16 Comments

No.

pm a mod, they might make an exception.

you need to contact a mod and get permission. On account will have restrictions , ie only 1 can use FS boards

not without agreement, you need to report it, use contact us at the bottom of the page before you do anything else

Contact the mods first or the second account will be logged as a multi and banned xxx

Admin

As above, use the contact form with the details, and note only one of you can actively use FS forum

Original Poster

so if i was allowed to make 2 only one of them can buy and trade if thats the case it doesnt matter

xxlonesnipexx;6970834

so if i was allowed to make 2 only one of them can buy and trade if thats … so if i was allowed to make 2 only one of them can buy and trade if thats the case it doesnt matter

yes only one can use FS/T xx

Original Poster

arr will have to see if he can make one from a differnt adress then

Original Poster

arr is there anyway i could cancel this one and change to a new one then

Banned

xxlonesnipexx;6972102

arr is there anyway i could cancel this one and change to a new one then

no, whats the problem, two acccounts but only one can use the fs boards, does it mattter which one can use it :thinking:

Original Poster

yes as we both want to use it can you change the name of account ??

Banned

xxlonesnipexx;6972359

yes as we both want to use it can you change the name of account ??

you cant both use it, no matter what you change ya usernames too

Original Poster

no but they can trace ip address just wanted to change name lol son did it not the best name lol

Original Poster

oo i get you i know that but i just wanted seperate accounts want to keep my password secret arwell he will have to miss out lol

edit btw is it possible to cancel and make new account or posible to change name at all

Banned

The items MUST belong to you or your household and be in YOUR possession.

You may sell on the family members behalf if you comply with the above.

Banned

dcx_badass;6972731

No but Sassie was saying you can't both trade even on the same account, I … No but Sassie was saying you can't both trade even on the same account, I was just saying they can't prove it anyway.

i was referring to usernames
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions