Groups

Can u get money for recyling your old oven??

Thought I may as well c if I can get a few bob for it before I haul it down the dump!

10 Comments

I shouldn't think so, but if it works, freecycle it and get that warm 'I've done a good deed' feeling inside.

Penny Saver;7695626

I shouldn't think so, but if it works, freecycle it and get that warm … I shouldn't think so, but if it works, freecycle it and get that warm 'I've done a good deed' feeling inside.

+1 Freecycle it, saves the landfill and helps someone out in the process.

Original Poster

Would freecycle take it its broke??

aaron14danni;7695666

Would freecycle take it its broke??

No. Would you :lol

It's broke? Definitely one for the tip then.

starsparkle2311;7695701

you would think wouldn't you? Freecycle is an eye-opener tho', like I say … you would think wouldn't you? Freecycle is an eye-opener tho', like I say if it's free, watch them beggers come:whistling:

Even better, put it outside your house with a 'for sale' sign on top........ it'll have disappeared within an hour :w00t:

starsparkle2311;7695701

you would think wouldn't you? Freecycle is an eye-opener tho', like I say … you would think wouldn't you? Freecycle is an eye-opener tho', like I say if it's free, watch them beggers come:whistling:

Tramampoline:lol

starsparkle2311;7695722

LOL!!!!!! So true, [COLOR="Red"]minus the 'FOR SALE' sign[/COLOR], … LOL!!!!!! So true, [COLOR="Red"]minus the 'FOR SALE' sign[/COLOR], vamoosh....................

Hmmm.... if you put 'free to a good home' then no ones interested in free stuff, but 'for sale' always seems to do the trick or so I've heard :lol:

dontasciime;7695726

Tramampoline:lol

]http//ww…D8c

Original Poster

haha good point everyone! Thought mI may as well try cos to be honest I really cant be bothered driving to the tip thught sme one might want it for scrap but never mind... good idea about the forsale sign... now all ineed is a bike lock a la homer simpson style!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions