Can u go from Xbox game pass ultimate to normal if u don't need gold and pc benefits?

Posted 5th Jan
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Yes, you can just have Xbox Game Pass for Xbox One use only. Let your XGP Ultimate sub run out and then just subscribe to the standard Game Pass.
Edited by: "McShane1" 5th Jan
You need to wait for your game pass ultimate subscription to run out, then you can start a normal game pass subscription.
You dont need to wait until your xbox game pass ultimate runs out. Contact xbox support and they will cancel it. And refund you. If you go on your account and click on xbox gold ultimate you will see manage. Click that then you will see other options. One being cancel. Once you click to it will say if you wish to cancel contact support.
B0ne505/01/2020 15:42

You dont need to wait until your xbox game pass ultimate runs out. Contact …You dont need to wait until your xbox game pass ultimate runs out. Contact xbox support and they will cancel it. And refund you. If you go on your account and click on xbox gold ultimate you will see manage. Click that then you will see other options. One being cancel. Once you click to it will say if you wish to cancel contact support.

Only within the first 30 days.
If I'm only interested in Xbox games the extra months in membership would be more beneficial ..right?
thebiggishman05/01/2020 16:00

If I'm only interested in Xbox games the extra months in membership would …If I'm only interested in Xbox games the extra months in membership would be more beneficial ..right?

Sure, if you're only interested in Game Pass on the Xbox and you don't need XBL Gold services.
thebiggishman05/01/2020 16:00

If I'm only interested in Xbox games the extra months in membership would …If I'm only interested in Xbox games the extra months in membership would be more beneficial ..right?

I'd argue not. The quality of games on games with gold is generally rubbish, especially in comparison to gamepass.

If you don't have ultimate and then buy 3 years of gold then upgrade with the usual £1 offer floating about it's practically the same cost but at much better value. You won't be seeing the new Halo, Ori, GTA5, The Witcher, Latest Metro etc on GWG anytme soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions