Groups
    EXPIRED

Can unopened perfumes/aftershaves be returned?

I ordered a perfume a while back from Chemist direct for a Birthday present but it's delivery is delayed. If I was to buy it from a store tomorrow could I return the unopened one when it finally gets here?

10 Comments

Not unless its faulty or fails to meet the sellers description

arachnoid

Not unless its faulty or fails to meet the sellers description

I don't think you understood the question. The answer is yes, but it is highly immoral

Some places do have delayed delivery/ too late as a return option. I would suggest checking t and c's on the site before making a decision.

^^^ What they said ^^^

Just don't accept the delivery whether it is via a courier or through Royal Mail. It will get returned back to Chemist direct and they should refund you

yes return it to the store as long as they have same barcode it will be fine

why not return the chemistdirect one when it arrives to the store you buy the new one from, they wont know it didnt come from them.

Tim_UK

why not return the chemistdirect one when it arrives to the store you buy … why not return the chemistdirect one when it arrives to the store you buy the new one from, they wont know it didnt come from them.

thats what i just said

cancel the order online if they have not sent it out they should not have taken your money until they have dispatched your order plus you have 14 days after receipt to return under the distance selling laws hope this helps.

Original Poster

Th

strange

cancel the order online if they have not sent it out they should not have … cancel the order online if they have not sent it out they should not have taken your money until they have dispatched your order plus you have 14 days after receipt to return under the distance selling laws hope this helps.

Thank you. Just logged in and it doesn't give me the option to cancel. Looks pretty crap for returns aswell! Maybe shopping cheaply isn't worth the hassle!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi phones33
      2. how to record on line webinar or video from wesbite32
      3. Help please - pc issues68
      4. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress66

See more discussions