Groups
    EXPIRED

can we ban the word Troll on these forums, I find it offensive and people dont even know what it means

I posted on the England thread what happens if England draw and the USA win and I got called a Troll.

15 Comments

Wasn't that a couple of days ago, why is it still bothering you?:p :-D

http://www.city-data.com/forum/attachments/phoenix-area/22586d1215211347-place-sucks-13-81699-post_6_85470_troll_spray-medium-.jpg

It's a word used on an internet forum by people who don't know you; I really wouldn't ket it bother you

Banned

I love trolls.

its just a word! a wouldnt let it bother me tbh theres worst things going on

Banned

Moved to misc.

Banned

aScottishBloke;8908807

Moved to misc.

Yay! which means feedback strict rules no longer apply!

PS: OP is a troll regularly. srs.

Banned

I'm a fan of the word too. Some people react to the word troll like some footballers react to any contact near the face.

Banned

aScottishBloke;8908807

Moved to misc.

a.k.a.........Game on:lol:

seriously, you got upset cos someone u dont know called you a name on the internet?

LOL

Banned

I spy epic thread backfire on the horizon.

Banned

op if you have any sense you will get this locked

Banned

This wont end well op........................ :oops:

Are you serious ?

''I posted on the England thread what happens if England draw and the USA win and I got called a Troll''

Well actually you failed to put your exact words which started something along the lines of ''my eyes are hurting'' followed by the above which came across a bit sarcastic.

I copy and pasted all the different options of possible results and it was my intention to be helpful and as I understand it the word TROLL is someone who goes off topic.

AND I repeat did you REALLY need to ask the quetion if England lose and USA win.

You really should not take offence by a few comments or by being called a troll its nothing personal.

i thought troll was filthyandfury's real name
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions