Can We Get a Dedicated Just Eat Voucher Request Thread?

Found 8th Sep 2018
I'm absolutely sick of people cluttering up Ask/Misc asking for codes.
Can't we have a dedicated thread like the Meerkat Movies one?
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I second this!
And while we are on the subject... anyone got a spare code?

Only kidding! Not one establishment within 10 miles of me within rural Wales
+1.
Million.
12 Comments
I second this!
And while we are on the subject... anyone got a spare code?

Only kidding! Not one establishment within 10 miles of me within rural Wales
+1.
Million.
scottz174 m ago

I second this!And while we are on the subject... anyone got a spare code? …I second this!And while we are on the subject... anyone got a spare code? Only kidding! Not one establishment within 10 miles of me within rural Wales

We have one takeaway just up the road, but they charge £3 for delivery. A bit steep imo.
Agreed ,It is getting tiresome
Yes please please! Sick of it!! Get in the kitchen -there’s some that post repetitively I find it hard to grasp that people are on this website to save money and no doubt some plead poverty yet can eat takeouts 2/3 times a week!
Apologies...hands up....I am guilty as charged. Won't do it again, as I didn't realise it irritated people 😔
jamie158th Sep 2018

Created one, hopefully this should clean up …Created one, hopefully this should clean up misc.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/just-eat-voucherdiscount-code-official-trading-thread-3042777

But its ask section that gets blocked
foxykelli1 h, 39 m ago

Apologies...hands up....I am guilty as charged. Won't do it again, as I …Apologies...hands up....I am guilty as charged. Won't do it again, as I didn't realise it irritated people 😔

Hey , you contribute plenty so don`t worry, its the people who never post deals, and their history is just asking every week for codes who annoy people the most.
snoopy184 m ago

But its ask section that gets blocked

We'll have to wait and see, it seems to be getting a good reaction so hopefully it's okay with the mods. I posted in misc, not ask btw.
Edited by: "jamie15" 9th Sep 2018
snoopy183 m ago

Hey , you contribute plenty so don`t worry, its the people who never post …Hey , you contribute plenty so don`t worry, its the people who never post deals, and their history is just asking every week for codes who annoy people the most.

Thanks...only done it the once, but will use the above thread in the future! (and I know what you mean about the people who take but never give)
foxykelli1 h, 57 m ago

Apologies...hands up....I am guilty as charged. Won't do it again, as I …Apologies...hands up....I am guilty as charged. Won't do it again, as I didn't realise it irritated people 😔

It's not an issue with contributing members, especially someone with a VIP badge. Only thing that annoys me is people come from Google and see previous Just Eat code requests and decide to make a new post, hence my disclaimer at the top (a similar thing happened when many people came from Google for 'free' Meerkat Movies codes).
Edited by: "jamie15" 9th Sep 2018
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants