Groups

Can we kill of Santa?

Don't suppose we could have a smiley competition, where we can finally kill off Santa :santa: and replace it with the winning smiley?

would need some details like size of smiley x amount of pixels by x amount of pixels.

file type and size ie gif, jpg 100,000,000kbs (huge smiley)

and what temprament the smiley should have.

only a suggestion. (sick of seeing :santa:, Bah humbug)

:w00t:

5 Comments

how about putting a target over his face? Or just a red splat too look like hes been shot?

Do you two want to be on the naughty list? :santa:

Original Poster

i didn't mean it nastily, all i meant was that xmas is over and there is a slot for a new smiley.

would just be a bit of fun for forum members to be able to create a new custom smiley to replace santa, whilst he signs back on to the dole

Whats new I'm always on the naughty list :-(

fwibble

i didn't mean it nastily, all i meant was that xmas is over and there is … i didn't mean it nastily, all i meant was that xmas is over and there is a slot for a new smiley.would just be a bit of fun for forum members to be able to create a new custom smiley to replace santa, whilst he signs back on to the dole

easter bunny smiley
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions