Can we not go one day without a news headline or advert or TV telling us to reduce are Carbon Emissions

9 replies
Found 25th Nov 2009
I am sick to the teeth of hearing about carbon emissions being mentioned on light bulbs, cars, people, on monday they were talking about walking a dog gives of carbon emissions, today they are saying we should reduce eating meat to help carbon emissions.

The whole global warming oh no sorry its called climate change now as global warming was a LIE, anyway its a complete at utter nonsense way to charge us tax.

The best example is in some towns you have to pay for your private parking permit based on the emissions your car gives off, so you have to pay for your car when its not moving based on the emissions it gives off when your car is moving, so if I got a 7 litre hummer that I use once a year I would be paying £100's but if i got an old Ford KA and use it every day i pay next to nothing.

Congestion charge is fast becoming a carbon emission charge too.

Recycling, some councils have 8 YES eight Bins !!!!

A guy the other day went to the dump with his van full of recycled bottles, plastic, glass etc and was told he couldnt come in as he was in a commercial vehicle. He said he went back home and put it all in black bags and put it in the standard rubbish and he doesnt recycle any more.

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
8 Comments

Banned

http://s2.b3ta.com/host/creative/42654/1251634763/catFACEPALM.jpg

It's cows FARTING that produce the MOST carbon emissions :w00t: - FACT: google.co.uk/sea…oq=

Each bovine produces approximately 400 litres of methane a day which adds up to 8 kilograms of CO2. :whistling: That and fat prezzers jags for a 10 second journey :?

garbage456;7001884

if this country went zero carbon it would make NO difference to anything, … if this country went zero carbon it would make NO difference to anything, so why bother.

You should stand for parliament . . .

But for which party I wonder? :whistling:

Wait til your pubes catch fire from global warming, then you'll be bleating!

Banned

And Mandlesons CO2 output cannot be justified under any circumstances

Until the likes of India, China, USA etc. start taking some note about carbon emissions, then whatever I do will be wiped out by the likes of them.

big-boy;7001928

It's cows FARTING that produce the MOST carbon emissions :w00t: - FACT: … It's cows FARTING that produce the MOST carbon emissions :w00t: - FACT: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=cows+FARTING+produce+the+MOST+carbon+emissions&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=f&oq=Each bovine produces approximately 400 litres of methane a day which adds up to 8 kilograms of CO2. :whistling: That and fat prezzers jags for a 10 second journey :?

Lol! Smelly Cows!

I would rather have headlines of Carbon Emmisions. The alternative seems to be JORDAN/KATIE PRICE GRRRRRRRRRRR
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216634
    2. Lower car insurance21
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...1518
    4. Hope of a cure for asthma22

See more discussions