Groups
    EXPIRED

Can we sale the vouchers we win on the scratch cards?

Banned
    just wondering if were allowed to sell the code we get for zavvi in the scratch card comp?

Cheers

43 Comments

Why enter if you dont want the voucher

Nope! It was free, you cant sell things that are free, or vouchers

Lol no you're not! Spammed

lol Was wondering how long it would take for this to happen.

why not be nice and give it away to one of the established users on this site ;-)

would make a change for someone with more than 20 posts to get a voucher

owens101;6429077

why not be nice and give it away to one of the established users on this … why not be nice and give it away to one of the established users on this site ;-)

well said..

Not stopping come people selling elsewhere like AVForums though.....

treat yourself get a couple of dvds

I'll buy your unwanted vouchers, don't they have a cash value of 0.0001p?

Banned

yeah just give it away !!

woodrowwyatt;6429106

I'll buy your unwanted vouchers, don't they have a cash value of 0.0001p?

:lol:

Same thing happened with the Amazon vouchers! You can hardly take something HUKD give you and sell it on HUKD, lol

Original Poster Banned

i guess i could give it away!!! but how do i decide who gets it?

Modric;6429149

fight

Modric;6429149

First come first served or use a randon number generator to pick which number reply to your who wants these vouchers thread.

they might 'sale' across the ocean though

Original Poster Banned

how about a trade for another voucher? or a swap for something in someones thread? that way im not selling it and im making use of it!

Who expired the thread?

Modric;6429227

how about a trade for another voucher? or a swap for something in … how about a trade for another voucher? or a swap for something in someones thread? that way im not selling it and im making use of it!

you'll get hammered by the non profiteering rule. what you should have done is buy something with the voucher then try and swap that for something but never mention were or how you got the item.

Original Poster Banned

not me! an admin i guess.......... so that tells me no selling, thats all i wanted 2 know:)

Original Poster Banned

think im gonna use it for fifa 10 on there neway!

Modric;6429293

think im gonna use it for fifa 10 on there neway!

lol good for you, was nice seeing a few bitter solar flares again getting their knickers in a twist over these vouchers.:-D

ants97;6429340

lol good for you, was nice seeing a few bitter solar flares again getting … lol good for you, was nice seeing a few bitter solar flares again getting their knickers in a twist over these vouchers.:-D

cant understand the issue with these vouchers, its purely random and just because someone has thousands of posts, doesnt entitle them to ANYTHING

You could always sell it on Ebay or something but if you were a member that appreciated, the site, you would probably give it to a member that helped you out a lot i.e posting deals or giving out helpful advice, as that's what makes the community a better place.

Banned

you cannot sell vouchers on here anyway, although cant see why you couldnt swap it like for like, that is allowed

sassie;6429699

you cannot sell vouchers on here anyway, although cant see why you … you cannot sell vouchers on here anyway, although cant see why you couldnt swap it like for like, that is allowed

doubt he could even do that, it would surely be deemed as "profiteering" after all if you cant sell something that a family member has given you then I doubt you could "profit" from something this very website has given you for free.

Banned

ants97;6429741

doubt he could even do that, it would surely be deemed as "profiteering" … doubt he could even do that, it would surely be deemed as "profiteering" after all if you cant sell something that a family member has given you then I doubt you could "profit" from something this very website has given you for free.

the pathetic rules come into play becaus of idiotic posts, can i do this, can i do that, can you wipe my backside please, can you sell this for 1p less, can you sell this for 1p more, etc,etc. etc, mostly all rules have come into play because they have been asked for or pushed into

Banned

(4) It should go without saying, NO prohibited, classified or illegal items. This includes fake/counterfeit goods, copied media, ANY console cards 'TTDS', 'DSTT' or 'Pandora' batteries etc., cable TV boxes 'NTL' or 'Virgin Media' etc., any promotional material unless bundled with original item, money swapping' such as bank transfers of £xx paid in to others PayPal account for £xx amount, Google Adwords, group specific discount codes such as 'student card numbers' for example, weapons of any kind, alcohol, tobacco products or illegal substances, age restricted products (eg. pharmaceuticals), gaming accounts such as 'Steam' which are non transferable and any similar trades will be expired and closed. NO voucher sales such as Amazon or High Street store, only like for like trades.

Banned

sassie;6429763

the pathetic rules come into play becaus of idiotic posts, can i do this, … the pathetic rules come into play becaus of idiotic posts, can i do this, can i do that, can you wipe my backside please, can you sell this for 1p less, can you sell this for 1p more, etc,etc. etc, mostly all rules have come into play because they have been asked for or pushed into

or when people report items in fs/ft:roll::roll:

Banned

casparwhite;6429786

or when people report items in fs/ft:roll::roll:

what that makes new rules? really :thinking:

Don't know why they didn't see this coming and put it in the terms and conditions of the voucher giveaway.

Banned

greg_68;6429824

Don't know why they didn't see this coming and put it in the terms and … Don't know why they didn't see this coming and put it in the terms and conditions of the voucher giveaway.

They prob did see it coming as the FS/FT Rules have been changed to block voucher sales

Banned

sassie;6429806

what that makes new rules? really :thinking:

yes if you report enough threads for breaking the rules like selling laptops that were received as part of a contract then eventually someone is gonna get peeved and start a feedback thread about it for clarification after receiving suspension/thread lock..............which results in the easy route and bannage

as you know sassie:thumbsup::whistling:

Banned

casparwhite;6429881

yes if you report enough threads for breaking the rules like selling … yes if you report enough threads for breaking the rules like selling laptops that were received as part of a contract then eventually someone is gonna get peeved and start a feedback thread about it for clarification after receiving suspension/thread lock..............which results in the easy route and bannageas you know sassie:thumbsup::whistling:

I only ever report threads that have broken rules, if i wish a rule to be added i would discuss it in feedback, that rule was already in place, please try harder if you wanna have a pop :roll:

Banned

Paddy Charlie;6429847

They prob did see it coming as the FS/FT Rules have been changed to block … They prob did see it coming as the FS/FT Rules have been changed to block voucher sales

yes i agree, did ask in feedback why this rule had come into play, but no response

ants97;6429340

lol good for you, was nice seeing a few bitter solar flares again getting … lol good for you, was nice seeing a few bitter solar flares again getting their knickers in a twist over these vouchers.:-D

very true!

sassie;6429937

yes i agree, did ask in feedback why this rule had come into play, but no … yes i agree, did ask in feedback why this rule had come into play, but no response

Exactly my point no one reads through all the rules but if it had been in the voucher T&C's (which are quite short) people would know from the start.

I have to say the admin and moderation of this site is very poor and getting worse IMO.

Banned

sassie;6429929

I only ever report threads that have broken rules, if i wish a rule to be … I only ever report threads that have broken rules, if i wish a rule to be added i would discuss it in feedback, that rule was already in place, please try harder if you wanna have a pop :roll:

like you said earlier the rules only come into play when things are reported........the "rule" was never enforced until you sarted reporting people for profiteering as you admitted

hope you feel better that you managed to get contract freebies banned like laptops etc but i imagine not quite satisfied that mobile fones werent included as well:roll:

casparwhite;6429991

like you said earlier the rules only come into play when things are … like you said earlier the rules only come into play when things are reported........the "rule" was never enforced until you sarted reporting people for profiteering as you admittedhope you feel better that you managed to get contract freebies banned like laptops etc but i imagine not quite satisfied that mobile fones werent included as well:roll:

another off shoot off that thread is that receiving "gifts" from family members then selling them on now also appears to be a no no. christmas should be fun on the fs/ft boards.

Original Poster Banned

this thread has moved along! ha ha its ok people i have used my voucher to get fifa 10 cheaper... not as cheap as asda still tho! i reckon i will win another 1 2moro!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764281
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
      3. Did you know?2847
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions