Can we sell/trade converted clubcard vouchers here?

Found 6th Jan 2011
Just wondering if it's allowed to sell/trade clubcard vouchers here, I know the rules have changed regarding vouchers but not sure about clubcard vouchers.

1. Misc
  2. Clubcard
14 Comments

Dont think so no - they are specific to the cardholder.

The Clubcard Terms do not allow this

If the vouchers have a worth up to there value then yeh, I don't think you can sell the ones that have no or little value.

bargainhunter2009

Dont think so no - they are specific to the cardholder.The Clubcard Terms … Dont think so no - they are specific to the cardholder.The Clubcard Terms do not allow this

If that is true then would be a definate no.

Original Poster

Thanks all, they do have a value of £100 but Obv I never paid £100 for them. I kinda thought that about name specific tho!

From Tesco clubcard site - point 11 - under "The Scheme" tesco.com/clu…asp

Clubcard accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded
Edited by: "bargainhunter2009" 6th Jan 2011

Banned

I need Tesco vouchers and I will probably have to buy some soon from ebay.

bargainhunter2009

From Tesco clubcard site - point 11 - under "The Scheme" … From Tesco clubcard site - point 11 - under "The Scheme" http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/clubcard/terms.asp#updated_generalClubcard accounts, cards, key fobs, coupons, points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded

People sell them on ebay oO

Yeah and IME places I have used them dont check cardholders details considering my dad took in ones with my mums name on to a Smith And Jones and they never checked.

I know some places do check the Clubcard - I used them at a zoo last year and they checked

Original Poster

I have converted them to Hilton vouchers but the problem is there's no availability near me for the dates I can go :-( wish I hadve just kept the tesco vouchers!!

Banned

Kerz67

I have converted them to Hilton vouchers but the problem is there's no … I have converted them to Hilton vouchers but the problem is there's no availability near me for the dates I can go :-( wish I hadve just kept the tesco vouchers!!

Have you asked Tesco if you can return them?

Original Poster

DLM

Have you asked Tesco if you can return them?

No, didnt think of that. would I just call them up?

Kerz67

A friend of mine did this she said they took them back all she did was phone them... never done it myself tho

Banned

Kerz67

Unused and in date rewards tokens can be returned to us for a Clubcard Points refund.

Please return to the following address:

Tesco Freetime Limited
PO Box 654
Crawley
RH10 1RG

Original Poster

Thanks all for your help x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11