Groups

can we still leave rep?

Hi
    With the new site layout can we still leave rep, cant see anything. The only thing i have found so far is a little button that says like your comment.
    If thats all there is it seems a bit mean when someone has spent time helping you and all you can do in return is press a button without leaving a comment.
    Can someone tell me how to leave it if it can still be done.
    Thank you

10 Comments

SuperEd

cant leave rep - its gone

Original Poster

Thank you, I feel a bit rude not leaving rep. Sometimes people have obviously taken quite a lot of time to answer some of my computer questions. I always write thank you in the thread but liked to leave rep as well. It just seemed the polite thing to do.

Pm them with a message,

Banned

its called the like button

casparwhite

its called the like button

But you can't 'like' the original first post.

Banned

sorry ive never found an opening post other than a deal, worthy of being repped

and im pretty sure the op would be posting in their thread again , if it really means that much to you

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Rep was stupid, so glad it's gone.

Lol i have repped you a few times...
    You are probably right though i will just thank in thread.

Banned

so now we are gonna have much longer deal threads with 90% of them full with THANKS and irrelevant to the product.

nice one!

Banned

LIKE doesnt seem to do anything except change the colour of an icon and I doubt the OP even sees that anyone has LIKED their comment

big deal!

csiman

LIKE doesnt seem to do anything except change the colour of an icon and I … LIKE doesnt seem to do anything except change the colour of an icon and I doubt the OP even sees that anyone has LIKED their commentbig deal!

It says when your post has been liked, makes no difference I don't think. Should affect heat you give like it used to.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
      3. dishwasher mistake1117
      4. Virgin Media when moving house69

See more discussions