Can we talk about R4 cards and games downoads?????

Hi all, as above.
If the answer is yes then ill continue

25 Comments

no sorry..........

Original Poster

okies i thought not lol

Yes you can...........plenty of chat about it on here. You are just not allowed to link to filesharing sites etc.

simon012;6033761

no sorry..........

There are loads of threads on here about this subject, lol!

Just don't think you can say where you download games from...

Banned

what seems to be the problem?

Original Poster

ah right its just ive googled "game downloads" and its come up with a site but you have to download an application but as im a novice at these things was wondering if the site were any good and if to proceed, dont want to riddle my pc with viruses lol

*roosterpots*;6034234

ah right its just ive googled "game downloads" and its come up with a … ah right its just ive googled "game downloads" and its come up with a site but you have to download an application but as im a novice at these things was wondering if the site were any good and if to proceed, dont want to riddle my pc with viruses lol

I would say 'no'............................

Original Poster

its okay, how would you go about deciding whether a site is reputable (sp) or not?

*roosterpots*;6034257

its okay, how would you go about deciding whether a site is reputable … its okay, how would you go about deciding whether a site is reputable (sp) or not?

I would say that any site that asks you to download something to allow you to download the things you were looking for would be trustworthy at all

Banned

off topic but i like to use rapidshare to get my large files to my mates. then they do a search in google for the name of the file + rapidshare and it comes up a treat

*lawls at off topic*

Seems like the site i used to use has gone :-(

bassman_uk;6034272

I would say that any site that asks you to download something to allow … I would say that any site that asks you to download something to allow you to download the things you were looking for would be trustworthy at all

Depends. Usenet and torrents require you to download software. Just saying.

Admin

Yeah have a chat by all means Don't link to any sites or products though

have a look on youtube loads of help ect :thumbsup:

Banned

souljacker;6034350

Seems like the site i used to use has gone :-(

I knowssssssssssssssssss :-(

Shengis;6034416

Depends. Usenet and torrents require you to download software. Just … Depends. Usenet and torrents require you to download software. Just saying.

In terms of what they are looking for - obviously you need a client if downloading torrents, but wouldn't need a 'downloader' that the site in question says you have to use to download from them.

Sorry if it sounds cryptic, I'm just trying not to overstep the mark ;-)

If the application is utorrent, then i would say go for it. You need to use a client to download using the bit torrent protocol, legal ones i am purely talking bout here of course, utorrent is the best one imo

Although I would say its ok to talk about it, I would really not recommend linking to any sites that allow for illegal downloading.

dcx_badass;6034670

Chat away, more threads for me to report to the relevant authorities (not … Chat away, more threads for me to report to the relevant authorities (not the mods, I've reported threads on here to the MPAA).

how do you work that out then ?

Banned

dcx_badass;6034670

Chat away, more threads for me to report to the relevant authorities (not … Chat away, more threads for me to report to the relevant authorities (not the mods, I've reported threads on here to the MPAA).

Why would you report posts on a uk message board to an american company?

lol...

Just been to the MPAA website and under the 'report piracy' form you have to list your State and 'Law enforcement agency', then give details of 'Description (Please include a detailed description of the people involved, the hours and days the sales are occurring, sale price and any other potentially useful information.)' Probably doesn't apply to people on here mentioning the things they mention

just use the site that has news about ds roms

bykergrove;6034432

I knowssssssssssssssssss :-(

when did it go? i've only just noticed

dcx_badass;6034670

what a hero you are :?

dcx_badass;6034925

Was an American creation (can't remember what it was) and they can pass … Was an American creation (can't remember what it was) and they can pass it on to the uk counterparts.

Don't think there is a UK equivalent to the Motion Picture Association of America, and even if there is I doubt they'll be interested in software piracy :lol: You want FAST/ELSPA/FACT.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions