Expired

can xperia x10 be unlocked cheaply

6 replies
Found 9th Sep 2010
swapping my iphone for x10 but it's not unlocked can this be done free or very cheap, need to know before i commit.

1. Ask
  2. Xperia
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Xperia
6 Comments

No free method handset needs to be sent away by any unlocker try your network

spitroast

If you buy from Carphone I understand that 99.9% the handsets they supply are sim free including the x10 and x10 mini.

Original Poster

no I traded a friend my iphone for there x10, will try local market at the weekend.

elaine32

no I traded a friend my iphone for there x10, will try local market at … no I traded a friend my iphone for there x10, will try local market at the weekend.

Son't go out of your way cause there will not be able to do it

spitroast

Original Poster

spit roast

Son't go out of your way cause there will not be able to do it spitroast

you were right they say they can unlock it but will take a few days at a cost of £35 seems rather steep ebay sellers are offering to unlock it for £20/25 is this legit?

best bet is to get the network to do it (assuming it was a contract phone? just get the person with the contract to call them and ask for an unlock code - they'll probably charge too but should do it.)

if it was PAYG but locked you might be stuffed though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50436
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions