Groups
    EXPIRED

Can you..

use a gift card with Topman written on it, in any other Arcadia shop?

10 Comments

part of the same group, can't see why not?

I thought you were a woman, I'm confused

pretty sure you can-you can use top shop ones in Dorothy Perkins and Evans-and they are all the same group.

starsparkle2311;4649340

part of the same group, can't see why not?I thought you were a woman, I'm … part of the same group, can't see why not?I thought you were a woman, I'm confused

LOL HE'S A GENUINE SCHOOLBOY OF 14!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4649340

part of the same group, can't see why not?I thought you were a woman, I'm … part of the same group, can't see why not?I thought you were a woman, I'm confused

no, im a boy thanks

both repped.

Original Poster

harlzter;4649349

LOL HE'S A GENUINE SCHOOLBOY OF 14!

14 in 12 days actually :thumbsup:

Where can I spend my Gift Card? Gift cards can be spent in the following … Where can I spend my Gift Card? Gift cards can be spent in the following stores, Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Outfit, Topshop, Topman and Wallis in the UK.The card may be presented in full or part payment of merchandise in-store. The amount of purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.

Thats going by their buy gift cards online site ]here and reading the FAQ's.

dontdothatagain;4649355

14 in 12 days actually :thumbsup:

ya wee lamb

starsparkle2311;4649340

part of the same group, can't see why not?

lucerysmum;4649343

pretty sure you can-you can use top shop ones in Dorothy Perkins and … pretty sure you can-you can use top shop ones in Dorothy Perkins and Evans-and they are all the same group.

Doesnt mean a thing Argos and Homebase are same group but vouchers are only valid in the one they are issued for:thumbsup:

The ToS on the back of the card:
    1: Once activated the Topman gift card is only redeemable for merchancise in participating Arcadia Group stores in the UK.
    2: This card cannot be used for online purchases, be exchanged for cash, or to settle Account Card balances (hence why I'm selling this here)
    3: The balance may be applied to future purchases; no change will be given.
    4: The card will expire after 24 consecutive months of non-use. Any balance remaining will be deducted.
    5: Please look after this card and treat this card as cash. For the benefits of registering your card,, please log onto: TOPMAN.COM

Original Poster

Thanks harlzter rep added

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
    3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
    4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions