Groups

Can you believe the stupidity of some people?

Take a look at Ebay item number 220507710034
    A guy is selling a Littlewoods code (That is free to everyone if they just Google)
    The following text is even more stupid

PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE HAD TO PUT THE PRICE UP TO £1.60 DUE TO POSTAGE AND PACKAGING! IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT FOR 99P PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER OF 99P AND I WILL ACCEPT AND SEND VIA EBAY!

He's offering to send the instructions via post, instructions? it's just entering a stupid code

And you want to know the worst and most stupid thing of all?
    people are actually buying this from him (check the feedback)

29 Comments

219 sold!!!!

219 sold???!!!

Rhianne;7139603

219 sold!!!!

echo ?

LOL
    these have been around for some time! it's so annoying that eBay lets this happen

shanecr;7139611

echo ?:p

shanecr;7139611

echo ?:p

So stupid it's worth saying twice!!

yeah i saw that last week, its quite funny tbh. I actually contemplated doing the same thing after i saw hes making some money from it.

Clearly hes breaking the rules aswell as ebay only allow things to be sent through post, hopefully they catch on

reported.

If people are dumb enough to buy em then it serves them right.

Original Poster

So 219 sold at £1.60 each. He's made £350 out of this already!
    Well not taking the fees into account but he will still be getting about £315
    For a free code!

How amoral.

Banned

I bought one

not really

probely doing this for feedback >.

Someone actually left him neg fb:
    ZG753 - Sorry, this promotion code cannot be applied to your order

:-D

So what ?

If people cant be arsed to search the net and use Ebay instead then whats the problem ?

Within the 219 sold, people have actually bought more than one!!! Someone even bought 10!!! :lol:

It actually says in this feedback what the code is and people are still buying it....

Original Poster

bod emrys;7140451

Good luck to the bloke :thumbsup:Some people are so dim that they deserve … Good luck to the bloke :thumbsup:Some people are so dim that they deserve to be preyed on.

He's basically stole £350 of their money for a free item though.
    I don't think they deserve to be screwed like that

DarkKnight;7141182

He's basically stole £350 of their money for a free item though.I don't … He's basically stole £350 of their money for a free item though.I don't think they deserve to be screwed like that

Call the Police :roll:

DarkKnight;7141182

He's basically stole £350 of their money for a free item though.I don't … He's basically stole £350 of their money for a free item though.I don't think they deserve to be screwed like that

He has not stolen anything. The definition of steal is " To take (the property of another) without right or permission" Morally dubious? Yes but stealing no.

that ebayer is a genious to be honest haha
    u can make couple hundred ££ with relativly not much effort
    would u? i suspect there would be more yes than no lol

People, we need to EDUCATE those of us who don't know about these codes and great deals we find. I still see people buying Borderlands at GAME for £35 when it's so cheap at Zavvi, lol. We must get our voices out there and be heard!

Jammy1812;7141866

People, we need to EDUCATE those of us who don't know about these codes … People, we need to EDUCATE those of us who don't know about these codes and great deals we find. I still see people buying Borderlands at GAME for £35 when it's so cheap at Zavvi, lol. We must get our voices out there and be heard!

You think thats bad? I saw some woman pay £44.99 for liberty city episodes in town today....

it's £17 on play/the hut..

Kermit2004;7139783

If people are dumb enough to buy em then it serves them right.

+1:p

not neccesarily dumb, just none the wiser

name : the hammy

im sure we have a HUKD'er called that? or hamm or something :w00t:

Genius! Good luck to him.

t0mm;7141950

You think thats bad? I saw some woman pay £44.99 for liberty city … You think thats bad? I saw some woman pay £44.99 for liberty city episodes in town today....it's £17 on play/the hut..

didnt you tell her :?

Banned

deanos;7140048

So what ?If people cant be arsed to search the net and use Ebay instead … So what ?If people cant be arsed to search the net and use Ebay instead then whats the problem ?

+1

good luck to him I say.

Buyers will still be happy so whats the problem?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions