Found 18th Nov 2008
.. i saw it at the London Motor show and thought it was a totally bog standard looking car

autocar.co.uk/New…28/

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

it was nicer than the alfa and the skoda though, the fiesta should have won this year.

I'd rather have the Fiesta or C5 tbh. Although I don't like the way the C5's 'haunted'. C5 owners will get that bit :lol:

Original Poster

ctuk;3495823

it was nicer than the alfa and the skoda though, the fiesta should have … it was nicer than the alfa and the skoda though, the fiesta should have won this year.

Loved the Alfa stand.. asked about the special red paintwork and got told it would cost £15,000 extra.

The winners not decided on looks you know! Its not a beauty competition!

Original Poster

Shengis;3495834

I'd rather have the Fiesta or C5 tbh. Although I don't like the way the … I'd rather have the Fiesta or C5 tbh. Although I don't like the way the C5's 'haunted'. C5 owners will get that bit :lol:

haunted.. divulge?

KERMITZBITZ;3495887

haunted.. divulge?

They have special features like the lights coming on as soon as you enter a darkened area or the VERY irritating way the slightest bit of rain starts the wipers and closes the bloody windows:x :lol:

Original Poster

Goonieman;3495886

The winners not decided on looks you know! Its not a beauty competition!

yea i know that.. would you drive a car that you thought was damned ugly but has other positives over a sleek curved beauty tho??

Original Poster

Shengis;3495914

They have special features like the lights coming on as soon as you enter … They have special features like the lights coming on as soon as you enter a darkened area or the VERY irritating way the slightest bit of rain starts the wipers and closes the bloody windows:x :lol:

haha.. i noticed on top gear that the fiat 500 abarths hazard lights come on under heavy braking.. neat touch

Even if the sleek curved beauty was a dog to drive, badly constucted etc..?

Banned

KERMITZBITZ;3495955

haha.. i noticed on top gear that the fiat 500 abarths hazard lights come … haha.. i noticed on top gear that the fiat 500 abarths hazard lights come on under heavy braking.. neat touch

a lot of new cars do :thinking: just drive on the motorway to see

KERMITZBITZ;3495955

haha.. i noticed on top gear that the fiat 500 abarths hazard lights come … haha.. i noticed on top gear that the fiat 500 abarths hazard lights come on under heavy braking.. neat touch

My C2 did that 4 years ago. :?

Original Poster

lumoruk;3495979

a lot of new cars do :thinking: just drive on the motorway to see

i thought that was because of congestion.. haha

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Goonieman;3495963]Even if the sleek curved beauty was a dog to drive, badly constucted etc..?[/QUOTE

my first thought for your quote was the TVR's... but id still love to have one..

Shengis;3495834

I'd rather have the Fiesta or C5 tbh. Although I don't like the way the … I'd rather have the Fiesta or C5 tbh. Although I don't like the way the C5's 'haunted'. C5 owners will get that bit :lol:

They're the muts nuts now. Loved the 2.7V6 TD I drove recently and am loving my 2.0HDi 6 spd. Std coils on latest, but better set up on 2.7.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions