Groups

can you but a really cheap laptop for just surving the net thats all?

but have wifi as i use my pc for all my apps and stuff
    is it possible?

8 Comments

those mini laptops can be picked up for under £200 at tesco and other places, id say they would be a good bet.. they use them at the school i work at and there pretty decent, bit of a pain when trying to look at google maps though!

Original Poster

chrisharry12345;5136687

those mini laptops can be picked up for under £200 at tesco and other … those mini laptops can be picked up for under £200 at tesco and other places, id say they would be a good bet.. they use them at the school i work at and there pretty decent, bit of a pain when trying to look at google maps though!

i will have a look thanks whats the problem with google maps because i would like to look at stuff like that and also youtube etc

tonico;5136706

i will have a look thanks whats the problem with google maps because i … i will have a look thanks whats the problem with google maps because i would like to look at stuff like that and also youtube etc

the map fits on the page, but not the search bar at the same time, the screens too small.. youtube vids on the other hand are no problem! i dont think it has a cd drive either.. not sure if thats a problem!

£300 is the cheapest 'full size' one they do direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

ill have a quick look around to see whats cheaper than £300.. this one looks ok

dabs.com/pro…tml £230

Banned

you tried bigpockets, they do recons pretty cheap

Dixons & PC world have Acer aspire ones (Refurbished) for around £130 (I ordered one from PC world, even though i already have one from the asda deal!)

Original Poster

chrisharry12345;5136736

the map fits on the page, but not the search bar at the same time, the … the map fits on the page, but not the search bar at the same time, the screens too small.. youtube vids on the other hand are no problem! i dont think it has a cd drive either.. not sure if thats a problem!£300 is the cheapest 'full size' one they do http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-8286.aspxill have a quick look around to see whats cheaper than £300.. this one looks okhttp://www.dabs.com/products/lenovo-s10e-atom-n270-1gb-160gb-xp-home-black-5BTY.html £230

hi thanks a lot for your help rep left:thumbsup:

The low power netbooks are ideal for this but they're also small so they're portable, if you're looking to browse the web while sitting in a comfy chair then unfortunately there isn't anything availible yet as the current netbooks only go up to 12".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions