EXPIRED

Can you buy and sell any type of Amazon voucher on here?

Banned
I know that it is againest the rules to sell certain vouchers on here but is there any type of voucher that can be sold on here for Amazon?

I know it probably a silly question but I thought I would check.

7 Comments

Only a physical voucher can be bought/sold so if its a physical amazon voucher yes, if its just a code (e voucher) then no.

SuperEd

as above

Original Poster Banned

Can you buy a physical amazon voucher that can be used online?

Like microsoft points for the xbox.

Thanks for the replies
Edited by: "speedy1477" 21st Jan 2011

supermod

As above - if its a physical Amazon voucher and it doesn't have a nominal value / minimum spend in the T&Cs printed on the voucher then they can normally be sold, but photos will probably be requested of the front and back of the voucher9s) with your user name and date beside them to show that they qualify under forum rules.

* You can purchase physical amazon gift cards from places like 'highstreetvouchers', and amazon UK also give the buyer the option to purchase a physical gift certificate which can be posted to the recipient under 'Post a gift certificate' purchase option

Edited by: "sigma" 21st Jan 2011

Original Poster Banned

sigma

As above - if its a physical Amazon voucher and it doesn't have a nominal … As above - if its a physical Amazon voucher and it doesn't have a nominal value / minimum spend in the T&Cs printed on the voucher then they can normally be sold, but photos will probably be requested of the front and back of the voucher9s) with your user name and date beside them to show that they qualify under forum rules.

Thanks for your reply.

The reason why I am asking is because I am going to purchase something from Amazon and I was wondering if I could buy a voucher. Although I am still unsure if you can get a physical voucher for amazon.

SuperEd

speedy1477

Thanks for your reply.The reason why I am asking is because I am going to … Thanks for your reply.The reason why I am asking is because I am going to purchase something from Amazon and I was wondering if I could buy a voucher. Although I am still unsure if you can get a physical voucher for amazon.

you can buy giftcards as sigma stated

Edited by: "goonertillidie" 21st Jan 2011

Original Poster Banned

goonertillidie

you can buy giftcards

Thank you.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
  2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
  3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
  4. Apples new update610

See more discussions