Groups

can you buy call of duty 4 remastered for xbox one on its own sorry if dumb question .

can you buy call of duty 4 remastered for xbox one on its own sorry if dumb question .

7 Comments

Right now, no

Not on its own. May be on ebay if someone is selling it on its own but not likely as a lot of people are after cod 4 remaster

Nope I don't think it will happen or maybe in 3/6 months usually how long it would take

Hi there!

On Xbox One, Modern Warfare Remastered comes on the disk for Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (both games are on the same disk). There is no redeemable code, or separate disk, for Modern Warfare Remastered. If you wish to get a digital version, you'd have to purchase and download the Legacy edition from the Xbox Store.

I hope that helps,

-Eden0032
    (Xbox Community Ambassador)

Eden0032

Hi there!On Xbox One, Modern Warfare Remastered comes on the disk for … Hi there!On Xbox One, Modern Warfare Remastered comes on the disk for Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition (both games are on the same disk). There is no redeemable code, or separate disk, for Modern Warfare Remastered. If you wish to get a digital version, you'd have to purchase and download the Legacy edition from the Xbox Store. I hope that helps,-Eden0032(Xbox Community Ambassador)

maybe wait a few days as Xbox are having a black Friday sale and next lot of games are going to be on 22nd i think and i'm sure cods on offer then

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies guys hopefully in the future it will be released on its own

TheEnglander

maybe wait a few days as Xbox are having a black Friday sale and next lot … maybe wait a few days as Xbox are having a black Friday sale and next lot of games are going to be on 22nd i think and i'm sure cods on offer then

Saying that, though, personally, I'd be very surprised to see Infinite Warfare getting any significant discount for digital purchases so soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645
      3. One for the mathmeticians1726
      4. word association Game74044569

See more discussions