can you buy ps3 downloads on the US store?

6 replies
Found 1st Jul 2009
my mate was askin because hes been told you have to use a US credit card to purchase downloads
he was after resident evil but its only available on the US store

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

i heard it works if you have a mastercard

or you can get a disposable "top-up" style American card and put credit on it from here

Create an american account and when you need to buy stuff just buy a US psn card from ebay (see item number 400059133564).

DVS_Dee;5636473

Create an american account and when you need to buy stuff just buy a US … Create an american account and when you need to buy stuff just buy a US psn card from ebay (see item number 400059133564).

+1 :thumbsup:

How do you get your PS3 to hook up to the US PSN store? When I go to the store, all I see is the EU store. Didn't think you could change that unless you had a US machine?

SirBargainsALot;5637389

How do you get your PS3 to hook up to the US PSN store? When I go to the … How do you get your PS3 to hook up to the US PSN store? When I go to the store, all I see is the EU store. Didn't think you could change that unless you had a US machine?

You create another user account on your machine, and when you set up the PSN account, you do it with US details etc :thumbsup: Likewise for a Hong Kong account..

Original Poster

thanks ill let him know :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247656
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    4. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11

See more discussions