Can you celebrate a Childs 1st Birthday before the the actual date?

Might be going Offshore before Katies birthday, can you celebrate the bairns birthday before the date or is it unlucky?

We were going to invite around 30 people on a Saturday before her birthday but have just been told its not a good idea by the granny and grandad haha

12 Comments

Yeh of course you can, when you have kids you can ALWAYS bend the rules

I did

First is the best.

go for it!

Yes , of course you can , not like she is going to know lol, tbh ive never heard of it being bad luck , just carry on with plans as if your not going to be there for her birthday ( especially her first ) then your doing the right thing and then your oh can just have a small little party on her actual birthday .

shopstilldrops

Yes , of course you can , not like she is going to know lol, tbh ive … Yes , of course you can , not like she is going to know lol, tbh ive never heard of it being bad luck , just carry on with plans as if your not going to be there for her birthday ( especially her first ) then your doing the right thing and then your oh can just have a small little party on her actual birthday .

Exactly

cant see why not...most people celebrate it at a weekend date nearest the actual birthday as its usually most convenient for family and friends to get together!

good luck!!

STD (still makes me laugh) - it scares me how similar we are on things, are you my long lost twin sister

nikkib123

STD (still makes me laugh) - it scares me how similar we are on things, … STD (still makes me laugh) - it scares me how similar we are on things, are you my long lost twin sister

Haha, quite possible , except i am almost double your age :(......lol, as for the STD ive been clear for a while now so i am now known as 'shops' X)
Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 4th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Thanks guys

Just told the gran and grandad this and it clamped them up haha

Old people you see :P

It's actually illegal.

You cannot celebrate it before, social services will intervene
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1332
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104

See more discussions