Can you change brightness/contrast on XBMC for Xbox?

On every tv I have tested it on since I bought it last year it has a cloudy but clear picture as if the contrast and brightness is set quite high but I cant find options to change them.

Am using the MediaStream skin.

2 Comments

Is it like that just while you're watching a video or is the skin like it too?

To change the video settings...
While a video is playing, press the "Start" button (on the controller) to bring up a bar along the bottom with rewind, play, pause and so on. To the far right you'll see a round circle with a movie reel icon - select that and the "Video Settings" will appear. From there you can change brightness / contrast and gamma I think. When you're done select "Set as default for all movies" to save your changes.

This will only effect the video and not the skin.

Original Poster

inside101;8060078

Is it like that just while you're watching a video or is the skin like it … Is it like that just while you're watching a video or is the skin like it too?To change the video settings...While a video is playing, press the "Start" button (on the controller) to bring up a bar along the bottom with rewind, play, pause and so on. To the far right you'll see a round circle with a movie reel icon - select that and the "Video Settings" will appear. From there you can change brightness / contrast and gamma I think. When you're done select "Set as default for all movies" to save your changes.This will only effect the video and not the skin.

The skin as well as emulators, Happens on both scart and component but not as noticable on component.

Its just really annoying for gaming, videos I can at least change with that setting.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions