Groups

Can you change to have Post office home phone package & still have BT Broadband?

My sis currently has BT home phone & broadband and wants to change to Post offices phone service but still keep BT broadband? can it be done or if you have broadband with BT do you have to have their phone service as well? (hope that makes sense!!) cheers

8 Comments

I don't know the answer to this, but I'm curious as to why your sis hasn't asked the Post Office, or whoever it is who is providing the service. She has a sensible question to ask, and it can't be the first time they've been asked it.

hi there i work for bt and yes you can keep your bb with bt and have post office phone service any doubts just call bt first to confirm but if you call the post office and say you ONLY want to change to their line rental you should be o.k

Original Poster

Afterburner;5195812

I don't know the answer to this, but I'm curious as to why your sis … I don't know the answer to this, but I'm curious as to why your sis hasn't asked the Post Office, or whoever it is who is providing the service. She has a sensible question to ask, and it can't be the first time they've been asked it.

Because thats what a friendly place like this is for, to ask questions and look for a quick answer:) as grahamh1981just did

Original Poster

grahamh1981;5195823

hi there i work for bt and yes you can keep your bb with bt and have post … hi there i work for bt and yes you can keep your bb with bt and have post office phone service any doubts just call bt first to confirm but if you call the post office and say you ONLY want to change to their line rental you should be o.k

Brilliant, thanks for your help, rep added:thumbsup:

clondikemike;5195854

Brilliant, thanks for your help, rep added:thumbsup:

cheers right back at ya

clondikemike;5195848

Because thats what a friendly place like this is for, to ask questions … Because thats what a friendly place like this is for, to ask questions and look for a quick answer:) as grahamh1981just did

And if the information you received from an unauthorized or even mischevous source, was wrong. Then what?

"But ... but ... Mr BT man, I was assured on HotUK Deals that I could. You must be wrong."

;-)

Afterburner;5197648

And if the information you received from an unauthorized or even … And if the information you received from an unauthorized or even mischevous source, was wrong. Then what? "But ... but ... Mr BT man, I was assured on HotUK Deals that I could. You must be wrong.";-)

then they would be told that when they called. stop looking for an argument and go back under the rock from whence you came , why on earth would anyone give out mis information on here ? maybe something you do perhaps hmmmmm?

grahamh1981;5199556

then they would be told that when they called. stop looking for an … then they would be told that when they called. stop looking for an argument and go back under the rock from whence you came , why on earth would anyone give out mis information on here ? maybe something you do perhaps hmmmmm?

Your faith in humanity is touching. But even so, information can be given that is erroneous, even if not deliberately. The point still stands. But this is becoming boring.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3988
      2. That’s Life Magazine Issue 33 ends 28th August2626
      3. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121

See more discussions