Expired

Can you claim QuidCo and Nectar Points?

Found 8th May 2013
When purchasing online I find that Sainsbury's offer Nectar points on several online shops which I shop at but so does QuidCo. Is it possible to earn cashback with QuidCo and earn Nectar points too?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Nectar
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Nectar
3 Comments
for some places where you register a nectar card on the account yes - as you can go via a quidco referral link - but if not, you can only go via 1 referral link so weigh up which is a better deal for you each time........
Original Poster
deviouspaul

for some places where you register a nectar card on the account yes - as … for some places where you register a nectar card on the account yes - as you can go via a quidco referral link - but if not, you can only go via 1 referral link so weigh up which is a better deal for you each time........

So like Ebay I have registered my nectar card. So I can use the quidco referral link and get both cashback and nectar?
hizdubomb

So like Ebay I have registered my nectar card. So I can use the quidco … So like Ebay I have registered my nectar card. So I can use the quidco referral link and get both cashback and nectar?

Yes, exactly. Just remember that quidco is not guaranteed, the nectar points should be a sure thing.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants