Can you collect Tesco Direct items early?

Found 11th Nov 2011
Surely if they have lots of the item in stock, there's no need to wait?

Thank you.

1. Misc
  2. Tesco
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Tesco
13 Comments

Banned

No. You can't.

Banned

Vague response to vague question.

Hope that helps

theyre delivered to store not in store?

No, as it is delivered to the store from the main warehouse.

I've collected earlier than the stated time on the day of collection as the delivery had already come in. I doubt you could pick it up a day earlier though.

Original Poster

I should have been clearer. If you order something online to collect instore. The item I have ordered is bound to already be in my giant tesco warehouse in its hundreds.

Original Poster

DJ1

Vague response to vague question. Hope that helps

Do you work in PC World?

They are delivered from a central warehouse to the desk at Tesco in store so are not 'in stock' at that particular shop.

However I've asked a couple of times on the off chance if they have delivered some items early and they have already got there. You might be lucky if you are going to the shop anyway.

Sloth/Mod

yellowputty

I should have been clearer. If you order something online to collect … I should have been clearer. If you order something online to collect instore. The item I have ordered is bound to already be in my giant tesco warehouse in its hundreds.

Still no as it has to come from Tesco Direct's stock.

Original Poster

Syzable

Still no as it has to come from Tesco Direct's stock.

Thank you, and thank you patience_1

They are run as 2 separate company's so that's why you have to wait for the stock to come from the Direct warehouse

The TD delivery to store is normally done by 10am so it's worth a ring around 10.30 - 11am. The delivery is done by City Link though so can be late

Banned

faevilangel

The TD delivery to store is normally done by 10am so it's worth a ring … The TD delivery to store is normally done by 10am so it's worth a ring around 10.30 - 11am. The delivery is done by City Link though so can be late

It depends on the store, its HDNL round here and is usually between 11 and 12
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants