Groups

Can you copy music files onto an ipod without itunes?

I was just wondering if you copy music files onto an ipod with itunes?

9 Comments

yes you can.
    there are loads of different software out there do to it.

Here's one to get you started - getsharepod.com/

]idump is the best and easiest software to use but there are loads out there!

Yeh theres tons of programs about. I prefer them, there is even a program to take the songs off an ipod.

mr.potato_head;5702888

]idump is the best and easiest software to use but there are loads out … ]idump is the best and easiest software to use but there are loads out there!

Yes this is a good one to use :thumbsup:

try ephpod!! otherwise.. go the whole hog and ditch the crappy ipod classic (if u do have the ipod classic) interface.. and go ROCKBOX.. best thing ever to happen to my ipod!!

go ROCKBOX.. best thing ever to happen to my ipod!!

Just been looking at thier website - looks very good - liking the look of some of the themes too.

cheers, worto.

edit - is it easy to rollback to the current apple firmware if it all goes pear shaped - I'd hate to break my ipod

worto03;5703648

Just been looking at thier website - looks very good - liking the look of … Just been looking at thier website - looks very good - liking the look of some of the themes too.cheers, worto.edit - is it easy to rollback to the current apple firmware if it all goes pear shaped - I'd hate to break my ipod

well your IPOD actually becomes dual boot! I can boot into rockbox or the apple firmware!! Just double checkk how easy it is to remove rockbox.. I think it should be easy as boiling water!!

sharepod

I use Sharepod have never had iTunes on my computer and dont want it either .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE186925
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764429
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213629

See more discussions